5/15 - 5/20

Tate

      "What happened?" I asked looking over at Jonah. "Our old landlord died and his family is trying to sell the house. We might get kicked out the house. Unless the new owner doesn't want to live in it."
      "You guys think the new owner will kick you out?" He nodded and looked over at me. "Wait wasn't your landlord your cousin? Patrick or something?" I asked going back to the paper I was writing.
      "Yeah he was our cousin. At least I think he was," he replied shrugging. "But overall he was your family?" He nodded slowly. "So why would your family kick you out?"
      "We kinda blackmailed him into keeping the house." I gave him a look and he just shook his head. "What if my dad bought it?" I asked looking at him. "Your dad?" He questioned trying not to laugh.
      "He's a real estate agent." I said looking over at him. "Would he mind if the rent is late?" "Depends on when the rent is late and how often." I answered shrugging. "Not the often and a couple days."
      "He don't mind."

Christina

"When's your next day off?"
"Why do you want to know?"
"Because I want to take you out."
"I'm not going out on a date behind Fiona's back."
"I think she already knows how I feel." Sighing I turned to face him.
"Then fine. I'll love to go on a date with you."

Madison

      "Why are you following us?" I asked Daniel's ex. She started following me and Carl to the record shop we was going to.
"I'm not exactly following you." Lindsey say looking at some records across from us. "Just wanted to tell Daniel that you're dating his little brother now."
"We're not dating and I can have you arrested for following us. Well stalking." Carl said coming towards the rap section.
"Officer Carl." Lindsey said putting her stuff down. "Bitch who hurt my brother."
"I didn't hurt him." She whines and walked out stomping. "So it's okay to cheat when you have STDs apparently?" I asked looking over at Carl.
"That just doesn't seem right at all." "Maybe it's all the hair dye fucking up her head." I joked looking over at him. "The hair dye and all the manipulation she does."

Jack

      "You only get to do this type of stuff once," I said to Gabbie after finding out she's going to Australia during fall.
      "But it's not a big deal."
      "Still we need to celebrate you."

Zach

      "I'm tired of this! You keep coming back and get Lainey attach to you then leave, Dad." I heard a familiar voice yell at somebody. Kay does live right around here. But her Dad is not in her life.
      As I got closer, I saw a blonde girl who was yelling at an older man. A very familiar blonde girl. "I don't want you near us ever again." She pushed him away when he tried to grab her. That was the last straw.
      "Hey, she said leave her alone," I said running up the stairs towards them.
      The guy looked between both of us and walked off not even putting up a fight.
      "He never wanted to fight with guys," she whispered watching him.
      "Let's get you inside."