one

"let me go!" the girl struggles at the man's grip as he continue to drag her.

"hey, she said let her go." a voice said as the man turn seeing a tall boy with black hair, cigarettes at his hand.

"and who are you?" the man who's holding the girl asked, scrunching his face.

"im his boyfriend."

The best you ever had,

"make me." the man said with a smirk. the
boy let go of the cigarettes and stomping it on the ground. and he whistle.

two boys came from his back walking Infront of him. one had yellow and violet stripped hair, the other one was big, and have a shave hair.

the man who's holding the girl launch his arm to at the one who have yellow and violet hair thinking he's the easiest one to fight down, but to
his surprised the boy simply slide to the side,
grabbing the man's arm and kicking it back as
his bones could hear cracking. the man shrek at pain.

the tall boy with black hair went to the girl who's
on the ground. he give her a hand which she took
as the boy help her to balance her self.

The best you ever had,

"are you okay?" the black-haired boy asked
looking softly at the girl.

"y-yes. thank you for saving me." she said softly,
looking away.

"what's your name?" he asked putting the strand of the girl's hair at the back  of her ear while the girl still looking away.

"y/n l/n."

"sinichiro sano." he said giving her a hand as the girl took it and handshake with him.

"y/n there you are! I've been looking for you."
a girly voice said as sinichiro look at the figure approaching them still holding y/n's hand.

"are you perhaps her friend?" sinichiro asked letting go of y/n's hand.

"yes I am, did something happened and who are you?"

"I'm sinichiro. me and my friends just walk by and saw her being harassed by that man there."
sinichiro point at the man who's holding his arm
crying of the pain as his two friends just watch him feel the pain.

"is he ok?" y/n's friend mumble slightly feeling pity at the crying man, as she hold y/n close to her.

"I think he is." sinichiro said with a smile.

"then, sinichiro. we'll go now, thank you for protecting my friend!" and that, y/n's friend grab her away.

while her friend grabbing her, she was looking back at sinichiro who's looking and smiling at him. unconsciously, she felt herself smiling back.

sinichiro was stunned at the sudden action by the girl, his jaw drop. It was his first time when a girl smile at him, he was mesmerized by thee beauty and her smile that he didn't heard his friends calling for him.

"sinichiro hey, are just going to stand there?"
Waka asked making him snapped turn to them,
scratching the back of his neck.

"sorry, something came to my view that mesmerized me that I couldn't take my eyes off."

Benkei chuckled, "you are so witty. let's go home."

"yeah, let's go."

Is just memories and those dreams.