six

two days had passed y/n finally recharge from the hospital. Yara planned to celebrate it, y/n was almost coma for one week.

while the two prepare, they heard a knock.
"I'll go get it." y/n said and went to the door
opening it, it was sinichiro, Waka, and Benkei.

"hi." sinichiro said waving his hand.

"sinichiro, Waka and Benkei what are you three doing here?" y/n said confused tilting her head as the three boys look at each other.

"did Yara didn't tell you?" Benkei asked.

"tell me what?"

"oh the three of you here! I invited them, sorry i forgot to tell you." Yara explain bowing a sorry
as she gesture them to enter the house.

hours had passed the five of them eat and drink together not noticing that's it's getting dark.

"don't you guys think to go home?" y/n said taking a sip from her soda.

"you're right I think we should go home." sinichiro agreed standing up but Yara stop him from getting up.

"the three of you can sleep here you know?" Yara suggested, smirking at herself.

"I feel so dizzy, I think we should really stay here for the of the night." Benkei commented.

sinichiro sighed having no choice."fine."

the house was already felt in silence, only the sound of crickets and leaves dancing with the wind.

the door opened and closed immediately.

y/n went outside and walk for a bit of minutes.
she stared at the dark skies and the moon shining through the dark.

she sat outside the grass at their backyard enjoying the silent and peace. closing her eyes
she hummed at a random tone.

"you couldn't sleep?" she said as the person from the bush approach her and sit beside her.

sinichiro chuckled. "yeah, then I heard the door open and saw you walking out. so i decided to follow you here. how did you know it was me?"

y/n giggle opening her eyes looking up the sky,
"I can recognize any presence's at this quiteness."

"that's amazing." sinichiro said looking at her side profile.

the girl hummed. "what are your plans after highschool sinichiro? you know, only one week left before we graduate." she asked and turned to look at him.

sinichiro smiles "I'm really into motorcycle, so i want to build my own shop. I've been working on a part-time job, saving the money for it. the shop was not only for my dream and joy but also for my little brothers."

"you have a little brothers?" y/n leaning at him making him move-back a bit.

"yeah, two little brothers and one little sister."

"wow, you're a great big brother and a son aren't you?"y/n said playing with sinichiro's hair as sinichiro laugh a bit at her actions.

y/n stop playing with his hair and sit up straight again, looking at his eyes when sinichiro started to talk again.

"maybe, my dad died when i was still in the middle school and my mom just died last year.
our grandpa is the one who take care of us now, and I don't want to be a burden and help him taking care of my siblings. I want them to have a peaceful and a great future."

y/n sighed and smile. "you are really something sinichiro."

"how about you y/n? what happened to your parent's." sinichiro notice the sudden change of y/n's mood when he said that.

"I live in my own now, well together with Yara.
my mother and father will always fight Infront of me without caring. I always cry everytime they fight. they decided to divorce and left me at my grandmother's care, but a years passed my grandmother passed away. I was alone for the whole month, that's when a girl came to my house looking for a place to stay. that's the day Yara and me met, she move from her parents house without their will to study at our school.
but she was unlucky when she couldn't find any apartment to rent, it started raining and I was walking back home from the store and saw her standing outside my porche. I let her stay at house and we gotten close, her parents are still in contact with her giving her financials, I met them once and they were really kind."

sinichiro slowly take her hand and massage it with his tumb as she let the boy hold her hand,
y/n couldn't stop herself from crying.

sinichiro went closer to her side and let her head rest at his shoulders while playing with her hair as the girl silently cry.

"you know, I badly want to hate my parents for leaving me. but I was still glad even though they have a new family they still didn't forget about me and would sometimes visit me and giving me support."

the two leaned at each other enjoying the silent while in each other's arm.

"y/n can i asked you something?" sinichiro said as they look at each other, sinichiro holding both of her hand looking at her eyes while breathing heavily.

"i-i don't want to missed my chance so I'll say this straight."  y/n hummed gesturing him to continue.

"i- can I court you?"

the two felt in silence again, sinichiro sighed and let go of her hand slowly and stand up.
when sinichiro was about to walk away, y/n grab his arm pulling him back and leaning towards his lips.

he felt the his lips collide with hers, shutting his eyes. his hands went to cupped her cheeks.

the two let go looking deeply at each other's eyes, while sinichiro breath heavily.

"I won't let you court me." y/n stated.
"because my answer is already yes. you've proved enough to me, nichi." she continue smiling.

"nichi?"

"c-can i call you that?"

"y-yeah, yes you can." sinichiro smiled and hugged her as she return the hug. the two enjoy each other's warmth as the moon shine at them.

"my ship have been sailed."

"where the fuck is that camera!?" Benkei rage throwing all the items inside sinichiro's bag.

"I can't believe it. my little y/n has grown up."
Yara said wiping her fake tears and forcefully hugging Waka, as Waka stand there irritatedly.