seven

"y/n, congrats to us!" Yara run to her launching herself and hugged her.

"Yara could please — you're choking me!"

"I'm sorry, i really just got so excited." Yara giggles letting her go.

the two went silent and giggles together hugging each other and jumping. "we made it!"

"y/n! congrats." sinichiro said, Waka and Benkei follow him behind.

"nichi, congrats to you too." y/n smile and went to hugged him, hearing Waka and Benkei cough.

"well, congrats Waka and Benkei." y/n said looking at the two smiling at her.

"ignore them, i was really thinking we could take a picture together. only the two of us." sinichiro said gesturing Benkei something as Benkei show them a camera.

Benkei take the picture of them together holding each other's hand and smiling at the camera.
after they finish taking photos of the two, they asked oen of their classmate's to the photo of the five of them together.

sinichiro had invited y/n to their house to celebrate the graduation, y/n didn't mind because Yara is not with her anymore due to her returning back to her parents house and continue her college to their place. y/n was again alone, but she didn't mind because she still have sinichiro after all. Yara and y/n promised at each other to leave each other's letter so they're still on contact.

"so you must be y/n." sinichiro's grandpa said crossing his arm looking at her, as y/n nodded nervously while sweating non-stop.

"yes, y/n l/n. nice to meet you sir." y/n said bowing.

"grandpa you're scaring her!" sinichiro spat hugging y/n closer to him.

"i-i don't mind." y/n mumble.

all of them eat together silently as sinichiro's grandpa decided to let y/n stay for the night
because it was getting dark outside, it's started raining as well.

sinichiro prepare his blanket at the floor where he's going to sleep.

"nichi, you know you can just sleep beside me right?" y/n said sitting at his bed.

"but y/n-"

"no buts nichi, I am comfortable with you sleeping beside me."

sinichiro chuckled and wrap the blanket back putting where he get it and climb at his bed, hugging the girl.

"sinichiro you told me that you have two little brothers, before. but why i only met the other one?" y/n asked under's sinichiro's arm.

"well, sadly my other little brother don't live with us. he and Emma are siblings on the mother side, while me, Mikey and Emma are siblings in dad side. Izana was his name, even though we're not really blood related, i still treat him as one of my true siblings, all the three of them."

"your siblings are really lucky to have you." y/n mumble.

"not really."

y/n was about to asked what he meant when the door opened making the let go of each other and look at the door seeing Mikey and Emma peeking.

"Mikey, Emma didn't I told you two to knock before you enter?" sinichiro said lecturing the two.

"me and Emma couldn't really sleep well because of the thunders. can we sleep here?"
Mikey said yawning scratching his eyes as Emma close the door behind.

"yes, ofcourse come here!" y/n exclaimed excitedly opening her arms as Mikey climb at sinichiro's bed and went to her arms. y/n didn't notice the smirk that mikey giving to sinichiro.
Emma climb as well, and went to sinichiro's side.

"you know y/n-san you're the first girl that sinichiro bring at our house." Mikey started.

"yeah, he's always rejected because of his ugly ass hair before." Emma added.

"hey the two of you, stop it!" sinichiro said embarrassed for his siblings exposing him.

y/n laugh and giggles holding Mikey to her closer.
"so I must be your brother's first love then?" she mumble as sinichiro's cheeks grew red.

the night was full of Mikey teasing sinichiro while Emma talk about how funny sinichiro's hair before.