twelve

"thank you for letting me in and borrow clothes I'll promise to return it." sinichiro thanked y/n's
mother while enjoying y/n's touch while wiping his hair with towel and drying it.

"you don't need to, my husband always come home late." y/n's mother said and get out of the room giving the two a privacy.

"did you really mean it?" y/n asked putting the tower away as sinichiro turn to look at her.

"I always mean what i said." sinichiro smile at her softly.

"I believe in you, I just couldn't forgive you that easily."

"it's okay, you can take your time while I prove my self." he takes his hand rubbing it and went to hugged her.

"nichi, I brought the tools you needed." y/n said entering the backroom of sinichiro's shop.

"just put in there, thank you for the help." sinichiro said pointing at the counter focusing at the motorcycle he's fixing.

"don't you think you should go home? it's getting late." y/n said worriedly having a unsure feeling.

"I don't think i can walk you home. I need to fix this for mikey's birthday tomorrow morning.." sinichiro frownly said.

"it's okay, I can walk home. but how about you?"

sinichiro sighed wiping his hands, and went to give y/n a forehead kiss. "I can sleep here, don't worry about me. I'll call Waka to walk you home."

a couple of minutes had passed Waka finally arrived and walk y/n home. the two of them walk in silence and awkwardness.

"so how was your recovery?" Waka started wanting to ease the awkwardness between them.

"recovery?" y/n said confusedly looking at him while walking.

"from..." Waka hesitate. "from Yara's death."

y/n sighed putting her hand inside her pocket.
"it was hard and not easy, mostly i will distract myself but i still and keep remembering her."

"how about you and Benkei? the three of your we're close too." she said looking at him.

Waka focus his eyes Infront remembering all Yara's stupid jokes. "well, i recovered fast from it.
because I don't want to left myself bringing up the past that would never come back."

the two felt in silent again but not with awkwardness anymore. suddenly Waka's phone rings making the two stop as Waka answered it.

the person said something in the other line that y/n couldn't hear clearly. what made her nervous was Waka's expression.

"Waka is there's something wrong?" y/n ask worriedly, she couldn't understand why her heart started to beat faster.

"We need to go back." Waka said ending the call as he look at y/n immediately.

"what- why?"

Waka grab her hand running and dragging her.
"it was about sinichiro!"

Waka stop and look at her. "climb to my back."

"what? why!" y/n said stepping back hesitately.

"we'll get at sinichiro's shop faster if I'll cary you, something happened to him."

y/n hesitate but quickly climb at Waka's back immediately as he started running while y/n on his back.

after couples of running, they finally got there.
Waka put y/n down as y/n's heartbeat faster seeing the people circling around the shop.

"no... please don't tell me.." tears started to fall from y/n's eyes remembering Yara's incident.
she run through the crowd pushing everyone away.

she saw Mikey standing over the police boarding and went to him."Mikey what happened!?"

Mikey went to her arms crying. "y/n, sinichiro is.."
mikey sobbed.

y/n went to the hospital together with Waka and Benkei, turned out it was Benkei who called Waka.

"doc how is my boyfriend!?" y/n asked the doctor who just walk out of the room where sinichiro put.

"I'm sorry, his head was severely damage. It was too late and we couldn't do anything. I'm really sorry ma'am."  the doctor said while removing her mask and gloves.

"no..this can't be..." y/n cried more as Waka went to her side and calm her.

"Waka, he's... nichi is..." she cried at Waka's arm while Waka pat her back.

"I know, everything will be okay."