eleven

y/n decided to go at sinichiro's shop with a bento cake on her hand, slowly coming out from the shell that had been distancing her from her boyfriend and everyone else.

but the sight Infront of her was not mesmerizing at all. seeing her boyfriend holding other girl's waist. but what's worst was the girl kissed him.

"y/n...is that you?"

she turned and saw Waka with unknown man.
"Waka, how have you been?" she asked hugging him.

"I don't know?" Waka said confusedly.
"are you to visit sinichiro?"

"yeah, actually I was about to give him also this cake. but my mind change, could you please give this to him?" she said giving Waka the box.

"y-yeah I could but why don't you just give it to him—".

"and tell him thank you for fucking cheating." with that, y/n fake a smile and walk away angrily.

sinichiro opened the door while breathing heavily and went to the living room of their
house seeing Emma and Mikey watching tv.

"Mikey, Emma is y/n here?" he asked between
his heavy breathing.

"I don't know." Mikey mumble.

Emma sighed and crossed her arms. "I saw her leaving with bags full of clothes, I ask her where she going and told me she's going back to her mom."

"shit." sinichiro said wiping all the sweat around his face.

sinichiro went to y/n's company but she was not there, upon being desperate he asked her co-workers if they know where her house located at their town. luckily someone knew where it is and told him seeing how desperate he is.

he drove immediately at y/n's house, the ride was too long it takes one hour to get there as it started raining as well.

sinichiro breathe heavily and knocked at the door soaked in the rain, he didn't care it all.
all he care was to explain everything to y/n what really happened.

the door opened revealing a mid-age woman,
maybe in her 50's.

"umm, good afternoon ma'am is y/n here?"
sinichiro asked as the woman look at him concerned seeing him soaked at the rain.

the woman went inside and call for someone
while sinichiro wait patiently.

"what do you want?" a irritated y/n said appearing at the door frame crossing her arms and raising a brows.

"y/n please listen to me, what all you saw was understanding. her and me we're not in relationship." sinichiro explain.

y/n roll her eyes and sighed. "it was all understanding, it was an accident, it's not as it looks like, I didn't mean it. all of it are cheater's typically reply when they got caught for cheating."

"but it was really an understanding! that girl was really flirting with me convincing me to go out with her!"

"what about the hold in the waist?"

"she's the one who put my hand there, leaning closer to me!"

"nice lie, you almost got me." y/n said sarcastically about to close the door when sinichiro stop it.

"you know I never lie y/n!"

"but what if this time you do?" y/n asked looking straight at his eyes angrily.

"how could I do that? you're my only girlfriend I promise you that and will always do!"

"yet you choose to let her kiss and flirt with you?
you choose to cheat sinichiro!" y/n said as tears started to fall from her eyes poking her fingers at sinichiro's chest. "you broke my trust."

y/n finally close the door this time leaning on it as she cries hearing the shout of sinichiro's begging her to listen.

y/n continuesly cried at her room so her mother decided to check her up.

"you're crying not because he cheated. you're crying for wanting to forgive him but you couldn't." her mother said sitting beside her at her bed.

"I just still can't accept it." y/n sobbed, her mother rubbed her back.

"the reason why me and your father always fight and got divorce was because I always caught him with girls. he always cheat on me, and I don't want you to experience that. And I could feel that sinichiro boy have a kind soul. I don't want you to experience what I have experience with your dad, so please don't waste him and his heart. I don't want you ending up with someone who really is habits is to cheat. I heard the conversation the two of you had earlier, and all he said was I think was true."

"how can you say it?"

"honey, if he cheated don't you think he'll go over here riding for a completely one hour while soaking in rain and wait patiently for you?"

y/n look at her mother realizing it makes sense.

"and If he really cheated, don't you think he'll wait outside while still soaking at the rain and freezing 'till now?"

"wait, what?" y/n get up and went to their front door opening it.

"y/n!" she heard sinichiro said and look to the side, his skin was slightly getting white while his whole body was soaked.

"you're still here?" y/n mumble looking unbelievably at him.

"even I freeze to death and got sick, I won't leave here until you hear my side." sinichiro confidently said and notice his girlfriend's eyes was red.
"what happened to your eyes? did you cry?" he said cupping her cheeks.

y/n slightly tensed at how cold his hands was.
"I did. but I think you should really change.".

"I don't have any clothes with me?"