two

"good morning!" her friend said greeting her while preparing their breakfast, y/n and her were roommates.

"good morning, yara." y/n said greeting her back yawning and sit.

"do you remember anything that happened last night?" yana asked putting pancakes at her plate and y/n's as well.

"no, why? did something happened last night?"
y/n ask putting honey at her pancake as yana sit down.

"well, someone harassed you but luckily a boy and his friends walk by and saw you." yana explained as y/n choked at her food.

"i what!?" she said banging her hand at the table.

"calm down. you're safe now because of them."
yana reassured her, y/n sit down back immediately.

"I should've have listened to my consciousness and didn't attend the party." y/n said sliding her plate away, putting her arm to the table and leaning at her.

"hey, it wasn't bad! if you remembered or not,
Riki asked you out at the party!" yana excitedly exclaimed.

"d-did i say yes?" y/n asked perking in interest,
well, you can say, she had a crush on Riki since middle school, now they're seniors and about to graduate this year.

"ofcourse how could you say not, so eat and finished your pancakes already because we're late." y/n immediately eat and finished her pancakes as she dress up at their uniform.

"man, having a hang over at the evening and have a class in the morning sucks." one of her classmates said as she enter the room. Her and Yara were not in the same class, but her and Riki does.

"good morning y/n!" Riki said approaching her and giving her a box with a red ribbon design on it.

"good morning Riki, thank you." she said accepting the box and opening it. inside was full of chocolates. she put the box inside of her bag and smile at him.

"so does your head hurts?" Riki asked walking beside her as they went to her table.

"no, I think i'm fine. I just couldn't remember anything from last night." y/n said putting her bag at the side of her table and sit in her chair as Riki lean at the table beside.

but before Riki could say something, the bell rings as he sigh. "I'll see you later." he whisper
and went to his seat, as the teacher went inside starting the class.

the bell rings again, signaling that it was recess.
y/n pack all her notebook that she used earlier at the class. Riki wait her at the door as they went downstairs together going at the cafeteria and meeting yara.

"lovebirds here!" yara shouted caughting their attention as soon as they enter the cafeteria.
students gave yara a weird looks but she ignored it and focus at her two friends approaching her and sit Infront of her.

"yara, that was embarrassing." y/n mumble taking her lunch box out.

"what's more embarrassing is farting and pooping your pants at public." yara said sarcastically as Riki gave her a weird look.
yara notice the weird look she was receiving from Riki and knitted her eyebrows. "what? it's true though." she spat back.

"well...yeah, you're right?" Riki said taking his lunch box as well still giving yara a weird look.

"Riki you act like she's not like that everyday."
y/n said taking a bite at her sandwich.

"yeah right."

"by the way, did you heard the rumors?" yara said leaning closer to them.

"your life are full of rumors yara." Riki said taking a spoonful of his food.

"shut up Riki I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to y/n." yara said making Riki roll his eyes and and silently eating.

y/n saw Riki rolling his eyes and it weirded her, but she just shrugged it focusing at yara.

"so the rumors said there's a new students.
and you wanna know what's surprising?"
yana said gesturing her eyebrows up and down.

"what?" y/n said in interest.

"they're in my class! the three of them, the most stand out was the one with yellow and violet hair.
I couldn't blame though because he was really a looking good guy."

"really?"

"yara you should stop gossiping these kind of thing in y/n." Riki interrupt.

"Riki just say that you're jealous and insecure, scared that y/n might find them more attractive than you." yara retorted, Riki clenched his jaw pack his things and walk away from their table clearly pissed off.

"Riki where are you going?" y/n asked as Riki continue to walk away ignoring the girl. y/n sighed and turned to Yara. "You shouldn't said that."

"okay fine, I'm sorry okay!? Riki have been bullshiting me since the hangover. I support the two of you but it's just like, I don't like him. I just feel something wrong with him."

"I'm not the one who you should apologizing for, and what do you mean something wrong with him?"

"listen here y/n, I just remember this when I was thinking nonsense at class. at the party when I was looking for you I saw him talking with his other friend that I don't know. I know it's bad listening to someone's conversation but I just couldn't stop myself, not when I heard your name. I just heard that they're plotting something on you, I think you should avoid Riki for now. just be careful okay?" yara said as the bell rings.

the two started packing things and went to their perspective classroom. however y/n couldn't stop thinking about what yara had said.
she was in deep thoughts not noticing that she bumped at someone while entering the classroom dropping her books.