three

"are you okay?" a boy asked giving y/n the books she had drop and took it.

"yeah, thanks and sorry for bumping you. I was deep in thoughts." she said as she finally caught a glimpse of the boy's face.

he was tall, handsome, and have sleepy eyes that suited him, he was kinda familiar?. "don't worry about that, it's nothing."
he said as he went inside of the room as y/n followed.

every students took their seats as the science teacher enter the room and started the class.

the class ended a minute ago, now y/n standing at the side of the gate waiting for her friend as students go home with their friends.

"hey y/n." Riki approach her as she turn to look at him.

"hey." y/n lowly said.

"did you ate the chocolate?" Riki asked stopping Infront of her.

"no, i still didn't. umm, why do you ask?"
y/n look at him weirdly.

"nothing. I just want to know if you like it or not, I made them on my own." Riki put his hand on his pockets. "why don't you try it now?" he added.

y/n hummed and find the box in her bag. she took it as she finally found it, and opening it.
picking one of the chocolates, she was about to put it in her mouth when suddenly a shoulder
crash with her arms that holding the box and the chocolate making her drop it all.

"ops, I'm sorry. I didn't saw you there, you were too small." the boy said.

"n-no it's actually okay." y/n said noticing the familiar face. he's the one who she bumped earlier at her science class.

"what do you mean it's okay? I made it in my own! you should've eat them while earlier ago when i gave them to you!" Riki said massaging his temples, clearly disappointed.

"hey man what's the matter being pissed off by a chocolate?" the tall boy who bumped y/n said.

"what's the matter? I made it on my own you ignorant shit!" Riki argued.

"Riki language!" y/n whispered.

"I don't care if you made it in your own, why don't you just made it again?" the boy said leaning in Riki more as he whispers "who  knows what you put in there."

That made Riki pissed more pushing the boy as he stumble back. "what's wrong with you huh!?"

"Riki stop it, just go home okay!" y/n said putting her arms between the two, Riki slap her hand away leaving a small scratch. he stomp angrily while walking away.

y/n massage her hand where Riki had leave a scratch, inching at the little pain she feel.

"is your hand okay?" the boy asked beside her grabbing her hand as y/n pulled it back.

"y-yeah I'm okay. and why did you even do that? you almost started a fight."

"he put drugs at the chocolates."

"w-what?" y/n was stunned at what she had heard. "what are you talking about?"

"that boy that courting you has something in his pockets. you should really be careful when he's around you, you're lucky you still didn't ate the chocolates from him." with that, the boy walk away leaving y/n completely stunned as her jaw drop.

"y/n hello, are you still there~" Yara's voice snapped her from her thoughts.

"y-yeah, something really weird happened a minute ago."

"and what's it?"

"I'll tell you at home." Yara nodded and they started walking to their apartment, not noticing the three people staring at them walking away.

"so what's really your plan?" one of them asked.

"I just need that boy to come out and reveal what's really on his pocket." the other one said puffing some smokes.

"tell me, sinichiro. that Riki boy is not really your care isn't?" Benkei said.

sinichiro just chuckled. "I just wanted to protect her, and her smile."

"hell no. he's inlove." Waka said, started to walk away as Benkei laugh and follow him.

"what's so funny!? like I said I just want to protect her! from that Riki boy, not only her but also from everyone that could be a victim!" sinichiro said following the two as his friends just laugh.

"you are really a terrible liar when you're inlove!" Waka said laughing with Benkei.