2X

(Y/N) p.o.v~

After I cleaned (F/N) up and put bandages over her bleeding arms, we went to her room. "What did they said this time?" I asked as she began to close her dull (E/C) eyes. "They said the usual. To end my life...No one would noticed." She said emotionless. I got on top of her skinny body and hugged her tight.

"You know I'll noticed. I'll be the first to know you're gone. I already told you to ignore them." I said as my head was against her chest. My head was right were her heart was that I could feel her heart beats. It was beating really fast. (F/N) hears voices in her head. They demand her to be suicidal. At first she described them as whispers but now...after a couple years later she says they scream at her.

At first, I thought they were lies and that couldn't be true, but I figured that if it's actually making her do stupid things that there are voices in her head. "Do you ever wonder...a world were you can get whatever you want but deep inside you know that world you imagined is never going to become true?" She said brushing my hair softly with her long fingers.

"No but now that you mentioned that... Yeah, I do want a life like how I want but I know, that's impossible."

"But you told me everything is possible if you have someone by your side." She said. I nodded and looked at her. "That's true but...My world is just, way different. No one, not even myself can make that world possible."

"What is your world like?" She asked. I put my head back on her chest and began. "A world where no one can judge a book by its cover. You know everyone bullies you but they don't to me and we are attached to the end." I said showing her my tattoo and her showing me her's. We have tattoos that belong together. She has a small lock and I have a small key on our wrist.

"But they keep teasing you just for the way you look and it went down hill when you got raped. I want a world where it's a bully free zone." I tried to explain.

"I know what you mean." She said. "What is your world like?" I asked getting off her and laying right next to her.

"A world where I can own Andy Biersack."