13X prt.2

This part is if you will not want to go to the ride

(Y/n) POV-

I shook my head thinking how that's a bad idea "Oh come on (y/n) please." Andy begged and I said yes shyly not wanting to disappoint him. We got in a cart and a guy with face paint gave 3D glasses and locked us down on the cart. The cart moved slowly through black sheets and the first thing that popped up was slilly strings. We both screamed and Andy laughed when he noticed it was silly strings. The cart moved left roughly it hurt my hip and Andy almost fell on me.

The room was pitch black. Nothing to see, not even Andy. I moved my hand finding his arm just to make sure he was there. He chucked as he held my bracelets and an old lady's laughing voice came on it scared the shit out of me. "I'm here, don't be scare." He hugged my waist and I held his neck and the ride went out of the house to the outside, he laughed again letting go and waited until the ride went back inside. I was done with the ride. I wanted to go back to the hotel with (f/n) and feel safer.

We passed through black sheets again. Clowns and old dolls were in the next room. There was background music, it was a little kid song but in a creepy version. The 3D glasses made them pop up and I found it ever disturbing. I screamed loudly hiding my face on the crook of Andy's neck and my arms warped around his waist. He rubbed my back softly and placed a kiss on my head. "Honey, I'm here don't be scare, I'll protect you." He said making me blush real hard. The ride went right and then down real fast. Andy-like always- couldn't stop laughing the way down while I peaked my head out to see what was happening still holding Andy . We finally reached the last room and it remind me of the black parade-My Chemical Romance pun intended. There was dead people and then zombies. The glasses made them look like they were about to touch you, it was so scary. When we almost reached at the end the black sheet turned red when water went down us and more silly strings came. We both screamed and then I laughed for the first time on the ride.

We were about to get off the ride seeing two boys looking scared as fuck-like me. They looked like they were about to cry while Andy and I are still sitting on the cart laughing our ass off. Andy got off first taking my hand helping me get off. We held hands until we were down to the ground. "That was so scary!" I said hugging Andy. Andy chuckled. "Lets go to the Farris wheel." He whispered in my ear making shivers go down my spine. I nodded and he grabbed my hand heading to the Farris wheel.

When we were waiting in line the only thing passing my mind was Juliet. I was so happy to go on a date with Andy Biersack but until that tweet ruined my night. Why would Andy go out on a date with a girl like me and yet date the Juliet Simms? That couldn't comprehend to my mind.

I wonder what (f/n) is doing right now? Probably sleeping or 'moshing' to her music with full volume.

--------
Chapter dedicated to RaePotatoGlitter thanks for all the votes and comments! ヘ( ^o^)ノ\(^_^ ) *high five*