Chapter 3: Our school, and it's shit.

Chapter 3:

He is such an idiot, look at him, smirking. If I look at this face for more than 2 minutes I am going to hate him, anyway I decided to not show what my feelings towards him are and walked towards him.

“Follow me.” I instructed, signaling him to move and not stand thinking like he was a Greek God.

“Oh, who do we have here, hello neighbor” He said still giving me a I-am-an-asshole expression, hell to this guy I tell you.

Jerk.

I  didn’t say anything I just moved and walked peacefully, quiet and undisturbed by his remarks, so he just tagged along with me behind me crawling even slower than a snail. And for the record, he walked like there were thousands of camera around him and he was the freaking spotlight of it all.  

Desperate idiot

I want kill him, freaking duffer. He kept tagging along with me till the class. “That’s the class” I said and rushed off inside, my favorite class, I had already missed five minutes, it is five whole minutes we are talking about here, the only place left in the entire class was with those play boys, you know what I mean right? The people who have sex with a girl and then leave them, and they don’t even give a shit about how the girl might be feeling and stuff. They had four members currently and I am very much sure that from ‘The famous four’ it’ll become ‘The famous five’ but one thing is for sure, they don’t let a boy come in their group unless or until he has messed up with 5 girls.

Yes, I know everything about these man whores, I have been in this school from PG, I know every student, their personality and their popularity status but sadly no one knows me, I am sure some of them do know me but I am so not sure. Here I am called the ‘Nerd’ of the school, I am the teacher’s favorite student, I sing because the teachers force me to do so. Yeah right you can imagine, I am that type of girl. I don’t care what the people say about me behind my back because let me search around the entire universe of ours for me to give a damn, well guess what? I don’t have any damn to give. I don’t give a damn! Yeah, that’s right *wink*

I chuckled mentally at my abnormal thoughts, the only person who knows me inside and out is Ali, she is a life saver. I turned around to see Alex staring at Mellissa Throne, one of the bitch cheerleaders of our school and Oh! Did I mention? Those playboys are footballers too and I can take a wild guess that Alex is a footballer too, maybe because his body tells so or he might be a boxer or something, who cares?

I just listened to the rest of the speech without bothering to even speak or think anything other than the subject.

~3 hours later~

“Girl! It’s break time, I am so damn hungry. I could literally eat you off!” Ali shouted in my ears. One day I swear I am gonna lose my ear drums because of her loud voice. Like what in the god’s name is her problem? I made pancakes in the morning and she ate it like a wild beast.

Although she was my best friend and she was popular and hot, I actually thought girls like that care about their figure right? They diet and eat salads to be exact but the girl I am talking about right now, she just doesn’t care about her weight, she shouldn’t any way. Her metabolism is faster than Ussain Bolt’s running speed is.