Chapter 10: Farm House.

The sun was beginning to rise and I was still struggling to go wake Tyler up. Still thinking if he would murder me or not.

Because the way he was sleeping right now it sure means he was in a deep sleep.

Gosh. He looked adorable. And I wanted to pinch his cheeks.

Talk about dumbness. I think I should or else we will be late. Late to where? To my farm house. YES! my own.

I was ready, packed my stuff along with his in the other bag... Let's say I sneaked into his house to bring his necessities. I saw Tyler's servant clearing people up and cleaning the mess they created.

"Tyler wake up!" I said quietly. It's not going to work this way. I'll have to yell to wake him up.

"TYLER!" I yelled shaking him with my hands.

"What?!" He mumbled.

"Wake up!" I said.

"Yeah yeah." He said now rubbing his eyes.

"Okay I'm going down to make us both breakfast. That bag has some of your stuff. Okay?" I said.

"Food? I'll be there in 5 minutes" he said excited.

I chuckled and went downstairs. I was lazy to make something so I grabbed some if the cupcakes and poured out some milk in the mixer for making milk shake.

Grabbing some oreos out of the fridge, I put them inside, closed the cap and pressed the button making it shake. About a minute later I poured the shake in both the glasses.

"I'm here." Tyler yelled from upstairs. Making my chuckle again. He is such an idiot.

A child. A jerk.

"Yeah take this and eat. I'll keep our bags inside the car we will leave in 10 minutes." I said.

"Oi! Miss! To where?" He asked with his mouth full of cupcakes.

"Surprise!" I said. Making him growl.

"I don't even like surprises.. please just give me a clue." He said making me shake my head signalling him a no.

I rushed upstairs and made a quick call to Aussie.

"Hey sweetu." She said picking up the phone.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I shouted in the phone to here her chuckle.

"Thanks love." She replied.

"So umm.... you are at your apartment?" I asked.

"Yeah why?" She asked.

"Oh I was just wondering. I want you to come to the farm house. I have something urgent to talk about. It's important please do come." I said sounding fake worried.

"Oh baby sure sure I'll be there." She said

"You had any plans for today?" I asked.

"Not actually. I was gonna have a movie marathon." She replied.

"Let me guess. Marvel?" I asked because we are that alike.

"YES!" She shouted.

"Okie dokie. Well I will meet you in the farm house in the evening then?" I asked.

"Oh sure." She said.

"Like before 5 okay?" I said.

"Hmm okay." she replied.

I went downstairs after ending the call and grabbing both the bags, he was already finished as for my surprise. How does he eat so fast? God knows. I sigh and went to sit beside him having a zoomed look of him. It seemed much better to actually be able to observe something from closer. Golden boy! I used to call him that before when we were younger.

Those blue eyes, those golden beard, he was too sexy for a god damn boy. I chuckled at my own thoughts making him look at me weirdly.

"Are you always likes crazy?" He asked.

"Me? Crazy? What did I do now?" I asked him.

"You know like chuckling at your own thoughts while checking my entire face out?" He said while smirking cockily.

Jerk.

"Hey!" I exclaimed and pushed his arms hardly.

"Told you before, you hit hard for a lady and...." He started but I soon dazed out looking at his biceps. He sure works out a lot. He wore a half sleeved white shirt today, god! And his skin is tan, like tan. Sun kissed!

Ahh! Golden boy!

"Oi! You there? What are you moaning for?" He asked. Pkay this one took me off guard. I am moaning? Shit. I shut my mouth with my hands my eyes going wide.

"Oh! Now you are blushing... Oooh what for? tell me tell me!" He was screaming right now. Smiling, laughing. Dimples!

Holy shit.

I didn't realize but with me staring him like that I already finished having breakfast. That was fast. It was 7 by now. And just as I looked back at him, he started tickling me.

"Ahhh! Leave me!" That must have actually sounded different because I was laughing hardly. Ouch! My stomach!

"I let you go if you tell me the reason of your moan." He said.

"Okay okay. I will." I answered. "Now. Let. Me. Go!" I yelled making him chuckle and backing off. We were already on the ground by now. The wooden floor wasn't actually that comfortable so I sat back on the chair.

"Okay now tell me." He demanded.

"Okay I was thinking about Harry Styles. You have to know I love him with all my heart" I lied smiling.

"Ouch. Princess that hurts, that means you don't have place in your little heart anymore?" I said. Acting hurt, I nodded.

"What? Seriously?" He asked, I shook my head.

"Come on we are going." I said

"Yeah okay." He answered.

We got in to the car, he threw the bags at the back. It had been 10 minutes since we drove without a single word. I enjoyed the silence while I don't think Tyler actually did.

"You still didn't tell me." He said suddenly.

"Tell you what?" I asked

"What you were moaning about" he answered.

Oh just all of you

"What?!" He raised his eyebrows. I said it loud again?

"I didn't know it was like that princess." He said as he scooted towards me.

Asshole.

"You said it loud again." He said scooting back making a face.

I rolled my eyes. He is such a kid.

So! I had the best birthday ever. And bangkok is amazing..

Although I still didn't reach a K. It's still like 980 but still thanks for taking me there.

Better than nothing right?

So yeah let's not loose hope. Love you guys.

It's still so hard for me to update. It's like the first day since I came back and I'm not going out so yeah there you go! I'm going swimming!

Blah!