Chapter 5: Freaking Idiot

Chapter 5

It was another of those lazy and lagging mornings where you only want to sleep throughout the entire day but then it struck that you actually have to wake up to go to school, but it is the last day before the end of school days, finally summer vacations. Little bit of sacrifice and the day will pass. It didn't take a lot of time to get out of bed, because I am not one of those teenagers that had to check out her phone for any updates on how many likes I had gotten on Instagram or Facebook. I was in it but I didn't care.

Well, by the time I reached the school bell wasn't close to being rung. There were still 15 more minutes. So I opened the lock of my phone and played Hayday, yeah farm game and shit. I was that jobless. 5 minutes were left and Hayday sucked. So I decided to not play anything and roam around, I saw Alex in the same position as me except there were at least three of them around him, the playboys I mean.

I didn't want to disturb him or anything but being a good person I decided to flash him at smile, a dimpled one that too, I only had one sided dimple, he had it coming both the sides. So damn lucky! I wined mentally.

I did expect him to at least smile back or something but no, he ignored me. Anger flashed through me so I went forward and decided to not show my anger and said "Hi" to him.

"Dude, you know her?" One of those pricks Rider asked.

"Nah, maybe she just wants to hook up with me or something, right nerd?" He asked cockily, I blushed out of anger and walked passed him I knew hurt was evident in my eyes. By the time I reached the class and sat there for about a minute or two which felt like eternity students filled up the school and the bell rang signaling the first period.

"Hey, Mel" Ali squeaked.

"Hey there" I smiled at her. Fake of course and who am I faking it to? Ali, seriously?

"What happened?" She asked, her voice filled with concern and her eyes softened up.

"N-nothing, I just miss mom and dad." I said, she smiled telling me it wouldn't be long before they come back.

"But till then I am there" She smirking at me she said that. I nodded not wanting to say anything and for the first time in my life I didn't listen the entire class to what Mr. Smiths was lecturing.

How could he? Yesterday we talked and he'd even smiled at me. Doesn't matter, my thoughts about these playboys are always right. They just don't care about other's feelings, all they care about is their reputation and all those stuff. He is a jerk, my first thoughts about him were right. A mindless, sick bastard.

The rest of the passed on like that, on thinking of how to avoid him for the rest of my life. I sucked honestly, just the moment when I thought I could get another friend BOOM! There goes nothing.

I reached home, silently I went to my room, changed my clothes, pulled the curtain open to see Alex staring out of his room. His eyes boring in to mine, I didn't do anything I just walked away. Holidays finally commence from today. You should be happy now at least you can enjoy