Farmhouse II

Should I call him Golden Man Boy? Haha that would be weird.

"When do we reach that place?!" Tyler asked irritated that he had been sitting on the same seat from the past hour now.

"Just have some patience you know." I muttered back.

"Patience? My ass​. It's been 3 hrs now. And I'm hungry." Of course he had to be hungry. I rolled my eyes.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and called Aussie.

"Yeah sweetheart?" Her bored voice said.

"Time to get in the car babe." I said as I chuckled.

"Oh you piece of shit I'm coming. And tell me what's the problem when I get there alright?" She seemed worried speaking the last sentence.

"Hmmm." I said as I nodded.

Tyler looked at me still giving me bored glances. I rolled my eyes again.

"I heard rolling your eyes too much may make them pop out some day" He blabbered.

"Maybe you should just not keep complaining. Because I heard you can become a cat." Okay I never heard anything like that but I had to make something up.

Because what we learned in our earlier years in school will always be the same; boys are idiots. 

"Oh yeah? I never heard that."

"Maybe because you are dumb." I said and laughed. Now it was his chance to roll his eyes.

So I made a manly voice and said "I heard rolling your eyes too much may make them pop out some day." He glared at me and rolled his eyes anyway.

About half an hour of Tyler irritating me we finally reached the farm house.

"Wow. We came this far just for this?" He asked me and I glared at him. The farm house was already decorated since last week. But just from the inside. I took my stuff from that car after Tyler did and ran towards the farm house.

When we came inside I kept my stuff in my room and came back to see Tyler looking at the decor I did.

"Who did that all? And whose birthday is it?" He asked.

"Aunt Aussie's!!" I yelled.

"Shit you should have told me before!  I could have bought her a gift." He exclaimed.

"Even I didn't buy one. We are just going to surprise her." I said and he nodded. I made my way towards the kitchen to make

"Tyler." I called him

"Hmm?" He asked.

"I think we should have a fresh start. I mean the kiss was just too rushed. You don't think? we shouldn't have just kissed."

His jaws tightened. But he nodded anyway. I knew he was angry.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. We should just start off as strangers." His eyes telling me he was upset.

"I didn't mean that!" I exclaimed.

"You did."

"No Tyler I didn't. Just hear me out. I-"
"Enough!" He yelled making me flinch back. My eyes started getting watery and I didn't even realise it until a tear felt down my cheeks.

"Shit. Mel Mel listen I'm sorry." He started as I wiped the tear away.

"No! You don't start with that please. You are the one that left me all those years ago not me. You are the one that kissed me first not me. If I feel it was too rushed then you shouldn't have a problem." I said in a low voice.