Chapter 2 :Stalker, or something?

I was watching 'The Notebook' when I heard my door bell ring, ugh! I thought, I just began it five minutes ago and I get interfered without any reason? Why? God, why don't people leave me alone for some me time? Okay that was a little far, okay fine way too far to react!

I jumped from my couch and opened the door, and there stood Ali, well in long terms Alice, it's the same, doesn't matter. A smile appeared on my face, meet my bestie, Alice Williams or just Ali. She is so sweet and adorable that you could eat her off, she's not slutty or nerdish, but she wears specs and loves to be a fashionista, she is beautiful, loads of boys behind her back but she doesn't at all give a damn. She is a little shorter than me but crazy! We have only one thing in common which is the love for eating but even the lords above know that she can't cook noodles for the sake of her life; she will for sure end up making the fire alarm ring. Okay let's not list her kitchen disaster; they are just so many that I could spend entire week thinking about it. So there she was standing on my doorstep barging in without any warning and falling right on top of me.

"God! Ali! You weight a ton. Get off me! Now!!" I yelled at her, that's when Mr.Stupid entered and laughed like a freaking maniac.

"You are a lesbian? GOD!" He said that and captured a pic of the current scene from his phone.

I was so embarrassed, I nearly puked. Me? Lesbian? No please!  What the hell is wrong with him? I huffed, throwing whatever close to me on him, turned out to be a pink umbrella! Oh lord! He is stranger and I'm throwing things on him like we've known each other for ages. I am declared an official idiot. Claps ladies and gentlemen! Meanwhile I pushed Ali from the top of me and stood up.

"Ow!" He groaned. Rubbing his nose, gosh! He looked so damn cute! My eyes suddenly widened, what am I thinking? I have gone nuts. Man! Look at his nose, all red and cute. Hahaha! Without any warning he jumped to catch me but I ran away, with him running behind me. But he eventually caught me, what? I ain't no Ussain Bolt, okay? So pardon me.

"Relax kitten, I came here to return the plates and stuff, thank you. You are good cook by the way. Don't get surprised if you keep getting surprise visits from me for eating, got it?" He said smirking.

"I don't care and for the record, I ain't lesbian" I took a deep breath in and pushed him off.

"Well that's good for me isn't it?" He said, not removing that stupid smirk off his face. Winking after he finished his sentence.

Jerk!

"That, babe I am" Smirking he left the house. He heard me? Did I think out that loud? I am an idiot. Thank god I didn't say something like how he looked sexy with his shirt and that jean. Simple but hot.

"Who is he? Omg he is hot, like so damn hot" Ali said peeping out the door and signaled him the 'call-me' action. Wait! Ali doesn't do this shit stuff unless the guy is really hot.

"You will look good together girl" She said one last time before going and giving her number to him.