Chapter 7: Thinking out loud

Chapter 7

It's been 18 years of life, and I have been to 3 different countries and back to this place again all the time.

When I moves to Melbourne it seemed crappy there so in months I came back then I moved to Hawaii, it was a place of my type but I still wanted to get back here in London for the hope that Tyler would come back and just recently a year ago I went to Miami and lived there for 2 months and came running back because I missed Ali too much!

And now, it all seems like a dream when a boy comes back to London as my neighbor and turns out to be Tyler. My luck you see.

Since PG I had been in the same school and took TC 3 times and came back here again. Ali and Rider had been two people who had been there...

Rider had gone to Madrid, his home town because his Grandmother who was closer to him than anyone else in this world, his mom and dad were like his enemies and well I was his best friend, he also was among the popular people of the school but always gave me the time.

 He was a brother to me, that I'd never had. Closer to me than anyone, yes even a bit more than Ali.

Never in a billion years had I thought Tyler would come back, Rider and Tyler were friends back then. And now I have no idea how they would react with each other when they meet now.

 Even then Tyler wanted me with him, not as a brother way. I don't know, but I do remember on my 9th birthday something like this had happened:

FLASHBACK:

I felt so happy! I am nine years now, Tyler said he would come back in 5 minutes, he went to take my gift I guess. But whatever, "RIDER!" I exclaimed seeing Rider giving me a toothy grin with a present in his hand, I ran and hugged him. He hugged me back, and gave me the gift. 

Rider is a awesome person! He gets me cupcakes when I feel sad, worried, angry or happy! He is like a brother to me. Yes, I know boys have cooties, but I don't care I love him.

"Melly, here you go" Tyler came in and handed me my gift, I grinned and hugged him after pulling away from Rider. I saw something in his eyes, I always see it in his eyes when I am with any boy. Even Rider, his friend.

"Thank you so much!" I said, "I wanted to ask you something, can I?" I asked him holding my present.

"Sure, ask" He replied.