Chapter 4: Aunt Aussie

Chapter 4:

Hey, I thought he was coming behind me but I guess not, who am I kidding. Why would Alex come behind of me? Psst! I am so idiotic. He has got quite the fame ever since he got here. Girls were staring at him like Ali stares at food when she is hungry. Mouth wateringly, well it doesn't even matter because it's not like I give a damn about him anyway. And for anyone's kind information I am not even interested.

The school was passing by ever since the end of the recess, Alex was in four of my classes. So I didn't have to deal with him, for me school passed by like a butterfly passes through flowers sucking nectars. Sweet, right? I mentally chuckeld at my own thoughts. One of these days I was sure I am going knock out my senses.

~Reaching the house~

I parked my car in the driving lawn, with Ali in it. Muttering about what she was going to wear in the party. I took out my bag and glanced at the house beside me, the one in which there lived Alex. I saw his car already parked, was he legal too? I didn't know. He better not be, or I was sure I could fall for him. See, my mind can tell about any and every possibility of the future, I didn't know why. Sixth sense maybe? I had no idea to be exact...

His windows were open when I glanced up the house, I saw him intensely grazing at my, I bit my lips at walked away after locking my door. Why was he watching me? Not me maybe. I guess it was Ali the one who was being watched. I rushed inside the main door, stealing one last glance from him.

It was odd, why wasn't he being him cocky self again? I had no idea.

Just as I  reached inside, I got the smell of delicious pizza, who cooked them? It didn't smell like it was made at home though. It smelled like Pizza Hut. Ah! I immediately knew who it might be. I rushed in the kitchen, smiling.

"Aunt Aussie!" I grinned happily, the Cheshire sized grin as my aunt describes it, there was one thing about her that made me happy. Maybe the fact that she has been around me, my entire childhood or maybe she was the person whom I could totally rely on. She was turning 30 in 2 weeks! I couldn't believe it, so many years with this lady. She looked as young as ever, maybe it was the fact that she wasn't married. She is a radio jockey, mostly associated with my parent's business. She's my mother's smaller sister.

"Hey darling" She smiled back at me showing off her dimples. Awww, I got it from her.

"Are you staying over?" I asked her

"No sweetie. I just came here to tell you that I will be spending the next week with you! Because today I'll fly off to Miami" She replied. Emphasizing the word Miami, highlighting it with her hands.

"Wow, Miami? You must be trilled right?" I asked with my sparkling eyes.

"Oh darling, I am. It's the opening ceremony of our new hotel there. It is on your name." She said clapping her hands after finishing her sentence. I gasped. And she hugged me. I smiled hugging her back. It wasn't the first time a hotel was named on me, there were at least one hotel or resort on me in every continent of the world.

Just as my imagination were going to it's other limits, the doorbell rang. I ran towards it before taking a glance at Ali who was stuffing her mouth with the pizza. Oh god!

"Hey! Uhh...your plate." Alex said, oh the pancakes. "It was nice by the way, had 'em licking off my fingers. The syrup was yum!" If he talked to me like this, we would totally be friends. What?! I don't know, maybe Mr. Stupid wasn't stupid after all, I kind of had a thing for those who appreciate my cooking talent. 

"Thank you, wanna come in?" I asked. He nodded before entering inside.

"So, what's your name?'' he asked, with a little curve on his lips, I blushed. He didn't even know my name. "All I heard about you is that you are 'The Nerd'." I frowned at this. But covered it just a few seconds by smiling and waving it off.

"Yes, I am a nerd. It is not a big deal for me, life will be better for me. When these hoes around the school will work under me, they'll know." I said shrugging. I saw him smirk, smirk? Why smirk? "Oh and my name? It is Melody. Melody Anderson" The smirk had changed to a smile. So I smiled back too. Well, act nice to nice people, right?

"Beautiful name you got there" He said making my smile going bigger.

"Oh darling, looks like we have a guest. Is he your friend?" Aunt Aussie came from the kitchen probably hearing a voice of someone other than me.

"Uh.. n-" I was cut off by Alex.

"Yes! I am her neighbor, we met and well we sort of became friends. Don't you think prin- I mean Melody?" I nodded blushing by the fact that he was going to call me princess. But we just met, why is he being so cheesy? Isn't that too much if we aren't even friends, okay now we are according to Aunt Aussie but whatever.

"Oh, want to join us for lunch?" she replied. Alex didn't reply he just shrugged. "Oh dear please do!" She requested him.

"If you insist. YES! Because it is pizza" It was cute seeing him say 'yes'. I laughed at my own thoughts. "What? Why are you laughing?" Alex questioned me. I shook my head.

"N-nothing" I said.

"Tell me!"

"You look like a kid when you do that" I answered

"Do what?"

"Scream" I replied

He didn't say anything but just glared at me, He had serious issues that's what I know about him.

_________________________________________________

Hola ladies and gentlemen!

Sorry a bit of late update but BLAH school started and god! It sucks!

And let me tell you, Melody is as weird as me okay I am more but yeah I don't care just that I am not a nerd! Everything else matches! Lool! 

P.s. FRANCISCO LACHOWKSI is the boy of my dreams! Comment if you would like to have him as Alex too!