Chapter 13: Wait what?!

The thud was pretty loud, it silenced the entire cafeteria down. When I mean silenced, I actually meaning PIN DROP SILENCE, but what was the thud about? Before I could even turn around and take in what happened, I saw Ali's face, her jaw dropped, eyes widened, basically she was in the state of shock. 

And because I am a good best friend, I whispered, "Hey Ali! Close your mouth, the bacteria is getting in your mouth." 

"You weren't so worried about bacterias while feeding the pizza to him now, were you?" The voice was near my ears, his breath, hot and minty, too much!

Tyler.

My eyes widened, I mirrored Ali's expression who didn't seem to bulge even after I told her to close her mouth. His hand covered my mouth.

"Close your mouth, princess, I don't want bacterias getting into your mouth." Tyler said again. I closed my mouth and he let go his hand. 

"Your lips are too plum and soft, I can still feel them on mine." And his presence vanished, I didn't dare to turn back and witness him leaving.

I was speechless, what just happened?!

"SO! Someone is jealous as fuck." Ali whisper yelled. 

"Wait what?" I asked.

"Basically, when you were feeding this idiot with the pizza which I didn't get, he was watching you, and then all of a sudden he bangs his fist to the table, which obviously is now cracked up and then he came here and rest you know." She explained.

"Wow FFG, you are totally hitting it off." Lou said.

I let out a nervous laugh, I wasn't good at this. I feel crazy doing all this, but I have my reasons.

"Girl, you are shaking." Ali said as her came and sat beside me and gave me a side hug.

"Ooh Mello-bear, you are so tensed." Lou said and joined me, sat by my side and kissed my forehead.

"Uhh, guys I-I.." I trailed off just as the bell rang. I sigh and bid my farewell.

The rest of the day went pretty dazed, but me being a good student coped up with the teacher's lectures and took notes. Although I couldn't stop thinking about Tyler, He is messing with me. He is messing with you! I know he was, and I shouldn't be thinking about him anyway. I thought I and him were friends, but his actions are proving so otherwise. 

Holy mother of grass balls!

This is frustrating, it is art period right now, I am pretty much an artist by birth, and I like taking out my time for it. It is just me. And Ali being the angel she is, accompanies me and gives me motivation. Ali and I are in our art class together.

"What's going on in that beautiful mind, 

I'm on your magical mystery ride." Ali whisper yelled. She is a good singer. She says I am good too, that's how we even met.

-FLASHBACK-

"Mom! Where are you?" I yelled. It was my 7th birthday party, there are so many people, I hate being in crowds. I told mom I don't want all this.

30 minutes later when I couldn't find my mom I ran off to the back yard. I was bored and my idiot best friend was talking to his guy friends.

Boredom got me and so, I just started singing.

"You have a pretty voice, you know." A girl about my age said from behind me. 

I widened my eyes, no one ever heard me sing before, apart from mom, dad and my best friend. 

"T-thank you." I mumbled.

"Lets sing the song together. It's my favourite." She said. I nodded. 

When we finished singing, I smiled at her.

"I'm Allison." She extended her arms forward.

"I'm Melody." I said.

"Nice to meet you, Mel." She smiled and said. Mel! she gave me a nickname!

"Nice to meet you too, Ali." I said and she grinned. 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I shook my head. 

"Oh, I think that I've found myself a cheerleader,

 She is always right there when I need her."  I sang as I pointed towards her. She grinned. Her smile is the most beautiful smile I have ever seen in a girl. She is beautiful after all.

And just like that we started singing and teasing each other the rest of the class.

As the bell rang, we got out of the classroom, Ali's hand wrapped around my shoulders. And we walked to our lockers singing fight song and smiling on our own making our way to the locker.

Ali is someone who makes me forget my pain, who makes me forget my tension. She is like Advil when you have a hangover. She kills the ache, and makes you see things clearly. She is like that purified substance in the air that purifies the dirt out. She is oxygen to me. how would I live without her? Words can't describe how much she means to me. When someone asks me who I want to be like in like, I always point at my life saviour. She is fun to be around, makes you laugh, she cares and shows it. She is everything to me, I don't think I would ever need anyone, any guy, all I need is my family. She is my family, Max is my family. I love them. My family is my religion. And yes I go to the church and believe in Jesus Christ, I am a good Christian. And I make sure Ali is one too, thou she always makes a face when I mention the name of Church, but I know she is spiritual somewhere deep in her heart. We visit the Church every second Sunday by the way. At first it was our families that took us, later we went ourselves. By we I mean, me forcing her to tag along.

And just as I thought today's drama had gotten over. I heard people screaming,

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO AGAIN! 

CLIFFHANGERS AGAIN!

BYE AGAIN!