WHEN IT COMES TO YOU

MARCUS

"Baby, I miss you."

" I miss you too, Daddy."

"Hahaha nice. I love that. Gusto ko yan. Daddy. I want them to call me that. How about you, Babe, ano gusto mo na itawag nila sa iyo? Mama or Mommy?"

"I want them to call me "Mama" Nice di ba?"

"Yeah, Nice. I love you."

"I love you too. Kailan ka pala uuwi?"

"Hahahaha kakauwi ko lang, Mrs Franco. You want me to go home ulit?"

"Siyempre namimiss na kita eh. Dapat pala sumama na kami ng mga anak mo with you di ba>"

"Sana. Kaso mahihirapan ka. Di ka naman sanay sa ganitong place. Maybe next time pag malaki na ang mga bata?"

"Oo nga."

 After a week from that day nag usap kami, I was allowed to go home for the weekend. 

We made love. It was a slow one not rushed. When I saw her parang sasabog ang dibdib ko, shit ganito ba talaga ang pakiramdam ng in love? Gusto ko naka buntot lang ako sa kanya. Gusto ko nakayakap lang din sa kanya. Pag kumakain nga kami kulang na lang paupuin ko siya sa lap ko eh. I missed out on the years that we were supposed to be caring for each other. Me and my stubborn and stupid self. Kung sana when I heard her say "I love you" to me noon, sinagot ko na din siya. Sana sinabi ko na sa kanya na mahal ko siya nun para walang na waste na time.

"Daddy," she started calling me Daddy since after we got married. Kinikilig naman ako. Wahahahaha Marcus nakakahiya ka.  

"Yes."

"Sino si Myra?"

"Myra? Wala akong kilalang Myra."

"Haynaku, di ba nga siya yung girl na anak ng General na gustong ipa date sa iyo?"

"Hmmmm di komaalala. Bakit kasi?"

"May ipinadalang regalo. Ang weird eh sa iyo lang yung gift. "

"Ano naman yun? basket of Davao [pomelo. Tiklis pala."

"Hahahahaha nasan na?"

"Ipinatapon ko Manang Goring."

"Hahahahaha, okay. "

"Hinid ka galit kasi itinapon ko?"

"Hindi naman.  You know, baby, the last time I dated a girl aside from you was before we, you and I dated. Wala na nun. Ikaw na lang."

"Totoo ba yan?"

"Oo naman. Good boy na ang asawa mo. I love you Justine Josephine Jimenez."

"I love you too Marcus Franco."

"How much do you love me, Baby?"

"Hmmmmmmmm lemme see. Ikaw?"

"Bakitmay iba pa bang ibang lalaki na mahal mo?"

"Wala hahahahahhaa"

Itickled her until sumisigaw na siya sa tawa. I stopped tickling her and waited for her answer. She looked at me and smiled. I looked lovingly at her, damn, ang ganda ganda ng asawa ko. I love this woman so so much. Hindi ko alam kung ano gagawin ko kung mawawala siya sa akin. I can not take that. And then she started singing the song of  David Gueta's 2U

No limit in the skyThat I won't fly for ya (for ya, for ya, for ya)No amount of tears in my eyesThat I won't cry for ya (for ya), oh noWith every breath that I takeI want you to share that air with meThere's no promise that I won't keepI'll climb a mountain, there's none too steep
When it comes to youThere's no crimeLet's take both of our soulsAnd intertwine
When it comes to youDon't be blindWatch me speak from my heartWhen it comes to youComes to youWant you to share that(When it comes to you)
Cupid ain't a lieArrow got your name on it, oh yeahDon't miss out on a loveAnd regret yourself on it, oh (oh, oh)Open up your mind, clear your headAin't gotta wake up to an empty bedShare my life, it's yours to keepNow that I give to you all of me, oh
When it comes to youThere's no crimeLet's take both of our soulsAnd intertwine
When it comes to youDon't be blindWatch me speak from my heartWhen it comes to youComes to youWant you to share that(Share) When it comes to youWant you to share that
When it comes to you (to you)There's no crimeLet's take both of our soulsAnd intertwineWhen it comes to youDon't be blindWatch me speak from my heartWhen it comes to youComes to you (you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you)

We were both cfrying when she's done singing. I hugged her and kissed her. She hugged me back.

"I love you, Marcus as long as I live and beyond. You are the reason why I have learned to fall in love. If I die before you, just listen to this song and you would know how I feel. "

"Wait, teka lang, walang mamamatay. We will both grow old together remember? Magkaka anak pa tayo ng madami and magkaka apo pa tayo. And we will travel the world pa. Mag ge general pa ako. So bawal ang mang iwan. Ipapahanap kita at pag sumama ka sa ibang lalaki, patay ka sa akin, pare, Papatayin ko yun."

"Hahahaha ang violent mo mahal ko."

"Ikaw eh. Iniisip mo na akong iwan. Basta, walang iwanan ha."

"OO naman, Mahal ko,"

AUTHOR: Sorry for the very very long hiatus., I have been drowning in BTS syndrome. Hahahaha I have watched their concert on line. Ang hirap bumili ng tickets. Hahahaha. Anyways, please vote and are you loving Marcos and Justine yet? Please hang on, I will be writing 2 or 3 more Chapters before I end this book. I just hope you will read the next book as continuation for this story. Stay safe everyone.