NOTHING LIKE US

Today is the day when my love went missing ten years ago. His remains were never found but the clothes that he was wearing then were found in a secluded area in Benguet. His car and his money and wallet were taken from him. He was assumed dead after  his absence of five years. His bank deposits were never touched that is why his family already knew that he was already gone. Wherever you are, Hunnybunch, I wish that there is a phone in the place where you went so I could call you anytime just like before.  I miss talking to you. I miss your hugs. I miss everything about you. There is not a time that I do not think of you, that I do not miss you. I miss you every day and I know I will miss you everyday for the rest of my life, LEE. I love you and no one can replace you in my life. NOTHING like you, NOTHING LIKE US.

"Cause nothing can ever, ever replace you Nothing can make me feel like you do You know there's no one, I can relate to And know we won't find a love that's so true There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me Together through the storm There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me Together"

I love you forever,

Chet

MARCUS

 I was told that Justine is now in a deep coma, not medically induced anymore. The doctor told me that I am allowed to stay longer with her. He explained about  Justine's condition. No matter what he was telling me, my brain was refusing to accept whatever possibilities he has in mind. He said that  patients in a coma might have brain stem responses, spontaneous breathing and/or non-purposeful motor responses. Coma has three possible outcomes: progression to brain death, recovery of consciousness, or evolution to a state of chronically depressed consciousness, such as a vegetative state. (Google) 

He told me that I should be ready of what might happened to her. I wanted to scream at him and tell him to stop being negative because my wife will wake up and  we will go home with our twins. I wanted to tell hom that he is not God to know what will happen to my wife. 

The only good thing he told me was that he has allowed me to spend longer times with her. 

I went inside the ICU and went to her. I looked at her and she looked like she is peacefully sleeping. Despite the tubes connected to her, she still looks so beautiful. Still as beautiful when I first saw her. Still the beautiful wife who was so pregnant with our babies.

I took her hand in my hand and pressed it, waiting for her to press my hand too. But her lay lifelessly on my hand. i looked at her if there was a sign that she knows I am there. None.

"Baby, I am here again. Marcus is here again. Where are you right now? Where are you in your dream right now? Am I there too? Sana naman kasama mo ako sa dream mo. Magising ka na please. Wake up na Baby, I miss you so so so much na. Our babies are as beautiful as you. We wee right, we have a boy and a girl."

I looked at her and i continue rubbing her hand

"You know, hindi ako umuuwi kasi ang bahay natin napakatahimik, wala ka eh. Pag umuuwi ako para magpalit or idlip lang, sa guest room ako natutulog. Sinabihan ko si Manang Goring na huwag galawin yung mga gamit mo sa bed. huwag labhan ang mga sheets and towels and your clothes. "

I kissed her forehead

"Babe, gising ka na, kailangan mo nang maligo. Amoy gamot ka na eh. Mabaho ka na, Hahaha. Joke lang mahal ko kasi kahit anong amoy mo, mahal na mahal pa rin kita. Kaya magising ka na ha? Wala nang nag ha hug sa akin pag gumagawa ako ng report or kung nagluluto ako. Namimiss ko na yung pangungulit mo sa akin eh. tsaka I miss your chicken dance and your fried chicken. I love you baby. i miss you so much my love. Gising ka na."

I fell asleep sa tabi niya. Nakayuko ako when I heard an alarm went off. I was ushered out. I am confused. Ano nangyayari? Nagigising na ba siya?

Author: Please vote and comment.