DEAR JUSTINE

JUSTINE

Before he went back to PMA we get to spend  his leave together sometimes kaming dalawa lang or with his family or my family. The last night together, we were with his families. Pinakanta siya. He stood up and went to the mic. 

"This song is for Justine. I met her when we both needed friends. Right now, she is my best friend and she knows all about me. Lahat. And Beautiful, this is for you."

Intro pa lang nga kanta alam ko na. I do not know kung maiiyak ako or what. 

You ask me if I love you
And I choke on my reply
I'd rather hurt you honestly
Than mislead you with a lie
And who am I to judge you
On what you say or do?
I'm only just beginning to see the real you

Why did you have to sing that song, Marcus. Bakit hindi mo na lang sinabi sa akin? Kailangan pa talaga dito? It looks like everyone is kilig at  puro kami kinakantiyawan. Kinikilig sila. But at this moment he was looking at me I was looking at him. Nag uusap kami sa mata. 

I'm sorry Justine

I know naman di ba Marcus na walang love dapat sa relationship natin? Na everything is just a game? Na dapat hindi natin sineryoso? Na dapat hindi ko sineryoso? 

At times I understand you
And I know how hard you've tried
I've watched while love commands you
And I've watched love pass you by
At times I think we're drifters
Still searching for a friend
A brother or a sister
But then the passion flares again

Yeah, everything is just about sex.  I understand Marcus. Hindi mo ako mahal. Tangina, Bakit ako umiiyak? Alam ko naman na hindi tayo eh. Tsaka Justine, di mo naman sinabi sa kanya na mahal mo siya di ba? Smile Justine. Huwag ka umiyak.

And sometimes when we touch

The honesty's too muchAnd I have to close my eyes and hideI wanna hold you til I dieTil we both break down and cryI wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides

After his song, he came to me and hugged me. We both know the real score. He kissed me that earned cheers and catcalls from his family. But we both know that this is the end. He hugged me tight.

We excused ourselves. We went to his condo. Hindi kami nag uusap. He would look at me. I would smile at him. Wlaang imikan. 

That night we spent the night together. It was the saddest night I ever had with him. The sex was passionate and the place was so silent. Wala kang maririnig. We did not watch tv. We did not talk. 

The morning after, he drove me to my house, We kissed. We did not say goodbye. But we did not also say, see you again. When I turned around, he pulled me back ang hugged me. 

He handed a letter to me.

"I hope you will read it."

"Okay."

When I turned around, a tear fell. at sunod sunod na. I ran to my room. Buti walang nakakita sa akin. I put his letter in my drawer. 

Goodbye, Marcus.

I love you so so much.

and....I'm having your baby.

AUTHOR: Please vote and comment. Hirap tong isulat ha kaya mag vote din kayo.