Chapter 3

Chapter 3

" What's the problem?", tanong ko kay Dad pagdating ko sa library room.

" What's the problem? I think I should be the one asking that to you, young lady." sagot naman niya habang kalmadong umiinon ng kape.

" I don't know what you're talking about. So can I go now?", I was about to cuss pero naalala ko nga pala. Tatay ko ang nasa harap ko.

" You see, it doesn't mean we own Clara High, you won't attend your class."

" So? As if you care."

" How dare you to talk to you Father like that Ace Claire Reymundo?!"

" Oh? I have a father? How come ngayon ko lang nalaman.".

" Di ko na alam ang gagawin ko sa'yo para magtino kang bata ka!".

" Di ko na din po alam gagawin ko sa inyo para matigil kayo sa pangengealam sa buhay ko."

" That's what you want?! Sige. Do you want me to take away everything from you? Your condo, you credit cards, everything!".

" As if you could do that!". Nagbuntong hininga si Dad.

" Hmm. I'll give you your first and last chance, Let's make a deal.. I want you to be the school's valedictorian, and I want you to be the best. If you can do that, I'll give you anything you want and anything you needed. You want to go in other country, right? Then I'll grant your wish. Di na ako mangengealam sa buhay mo, I'll just provide anything you want and need, because that's my responsibility. That's all, so would you accept my deal?"

Hindi ako makasagot sa sinabi niya. Nagulat ako dun.

" Okay, I know nahihirapan ka pang mag decide. I'll give you a week for you to think.. Pag hindi ka pa rin nakadecide, then it's your lost. And I'll stop this sht and you stop schooling. You can go now. I'll wait for your decision."

" I'll think about it..", yan nalang ang naisagot ko at tsaka dumiretso na sasakyan pauwi ng condo.

Pagdating ko ng bahay nagdiretso na ko sa kama. Paulit- ulit nalang tumatakbo yung mga sinabi ni dad sa akin.

Lalo na yung deal..

I'll give you your first and last chance, Let's make a deal.. I want you to be the school's valedictorian, and I want you to be the best. If you can do that, I'll give you anything you want and anything you needed. You want to go in other country, right? Then I'll grant your wish. Di na ako mangengealam sa buhay mo, I'll just provide anything you want and need, that's my responsibility. That's all, so would you accept my deal?

Hanggang sa pagtulog ko yan parin nasa isip ko! Urgh!

- IJK