Chapter 16 - The Fall of Union

(Play song above for the entire chapter.)

The Empire State's forces were moving towards Union Academy slowly but steadily. Union Soldiers and Vehicles tried stopping them but were wrecked by tanks. Ruv and Y/N were still leading the charge.

Ruv: ON YOUR LEFT!

Y/N shot to the left with his PKP and shot a soldier dead.

Y/N: Thanks. I owe you one. WAIT WATCH OUT!

Y/N shot two soldiers who were about to shoot Ruv.

Ruv: You have fully repaid.

Y/N: Lmao.

They kept pushing towards Union Academy, pushing through the rubble and destroyed buildings. However, they were stopped by a Union Paladin provided by Atlas.

William: When did these bloody bastards get their hands on mechs?!

Paladin Pilot: YOU ARE DONE FOR YOU DUMBASSES! HA-HA-HA!

Y/N: SPIRE FIRE THE ARCHON AT THE PALADIN!

Spire Commander: Affirmative!

An Archon shell flew straight into the Paladin. The Paladin was destroyed.

John: Nice!

Y/N: Who's the dumbass now?! My guys! Send in the Viking!

Ruv/John/William/Empire Soldiers: WAIT WHAT?!

A red circle with a red upside-down triangle in it was shown. Everyone got out of the way of the circle.

Y/N: BRACE FOR IMPACT!

Everyone closed their eyes and braced. When the impact was over, they saw a mech that they never saw before.

Ruv: I have never seen this thing in my life, Y/N! Where did you get this?!

Y/N *mechanical voice*: Me and my guys have been scavenging destroyed Atlas mechs to build this thing! Like it? I call it the Viking!

Ruv: I like it! Missiles and miniguns? Atlas Paladins certainly don't have that!

Y/N *mechanical voice*: It even has reinforced armor!