Chapter 11 - Beach Time and a Dumb Shark

Y/N and the other high commanding figures of Krux were in the briefing room. Ruv was discussing new war plans.

Ruv: Okay, so you know how we are supposed to attack in about one or two days from now? Change of plans. We have another week to work with. The main reason not the fact that we haven't been attacked yet, rather it's that I found something that may just satisfy all of you, but mostly for Y/N.

He looked at Y/N, who was interested.

Y/N: Does it involve me beating up Union?

Ruv: Precisely, comrade. Union is hosting their so-called "3rd Annual Combat Tournament." I dug a little more and found out they hosted this two more times in the past. It turns out this is a small little competition to get Union more recognized and to show off their power.

Ruv: The goal is to defeat everyone you fight against. 600 people can participate in this tournament. The winner wins $1,000,000. I found out that your old Union tormentors such as Issei, Rias, Yang, etcetera, are all taking part in the tournament. I have already signed you up, because I knew you would want to beat up your old Union tormentors.

Y/N: FUCK YES! FINALLY I CAN TEACH THOSE ASSHOLES A LESSON!

The room was full of clapping and a few cheers.

Joseph: Congratulations, freund!

John: MAKE AMERICA PROUD!

William: Can't wait to see you in action.

Ruv: Alright. Meeting dismissed. Except for Y/N, stay here.

The room quickly piled out. Ruv grabbed a case. He opened it up to reveal a broken up sniper rifle. He gave Y/N a crystal that was purple. It was also differently shaped.

Y/N absorbed it just like the others

Y/N absorbed it just like the others. His hands suddenly glowed purple.

Ruv: Telekinesis. Allows you to not only pick up objects and throw them at others, It also allows you to take things and put them together. Go on. Put this rifle together, and it will be yours.

Y/N proceeded to put the rifle together. It took a few minutes, as it was his first time using telekinesis. But after the weapon was complete, he realized what the weapon was. He had learned about it in history books and adored it.

 He had learned about it in history books and adored it