Chapter 3 - Fort Raptor's Test

The next day...

Third person POV

Y/N and his soldiers were currently on standby in Fort Raptor. They are fully prepared. The soldiers are prepping the weapons while Y/N is in the operation room, AKA his office, finishing up his vodka.

Y/N: Ruv wasn't lying when he said that this shit is good.

Ruv *on radio*: are you awake Y/N?

Y/N: I'm up. Also, you weren't lying when you said that vodka was good.

Ruv *on radio*: I know. Now, I need to tell you your mission today.

Ruv *on radio*: Your task is to damage, not destroy the ammunition depot. We found out that about 40 personnel are in the depot, along with 20 AK-200 Atlesian Knights. Make sure most of, if not all personnel in there are killed off. Afterwards, try to salvage whatever that's left of the depot and modernize it with our tech. I will grant you something else right afterwards.

Y/N: Alright. Seems simple enough.

Ruv *on radio*: Good. Prep your weapons. You have 5 minutes before I give the order.

Y/N: Alright.

Y/N *on intercom*: ALL SOLDIERS! READY THE GUNS! OUR JOB IS TO DAMAGE THE AMMUNITION DEPOT AND KILL OFF AS MANY PERSONNEL IN THERE AS POSSIBLE! WE HAVE 5 MINUTES!

Y/N mind: This is where your suffering begins, Union.

Timeskip

The guns are ready, and the Steyr ADGZ is up and running. Fort Raptor is ready to fight.

(Pretend the depot to the right has no guns

(Pretend the depot to the right has no guns.)

Ruv: You may engage.

Y/N *on intercom*: ALL WEAPONS! FIRE!

The Basilisks fired single shots first.

*BANG!* *BANG!*

Robotic Voice: 7% STRUCTURAL DAMAGE. 5 ENEMIES ELIMINATED.

The Hydra was next, firing a three-round burst.

*BANG! BANG! BANG!*

Robotic Voice: 10.5% STRUCTURAL DAMAGE. 25 ENEMIES ELIMINATED.

The Talos went last, firing a shrapnel bomb.

*BOOM!*

Robotic Voice: 1% STRUCTURAL DAMAGE. REMAINING ENEMIES ELIMINATED.

Y/N: Huh. These guns really are powerful.

VICTORY: ANNIHILATON

Y/N proceeded to contact Ruv to tell of the successful mission.

Y/N: Ruv, the mission was a success. All personnel eliminated, and only 18.5% of the ammunition depot was damaged.

Ruv *on radio*: Good work, Y/N. Now, take your armored car and your 11-man squad to survey the depot.