Chapter 2: The chat

"Yeah? Sure." You said. You went and stood next to her but she snapped her fingers and her bodyguards pulled out a chair and said

"Here. Sit." Their voice sent chills up your spine it sounded so scary.

"Uh yeah. Thanks." You say sitting down. You could feel her eyes on you all the way till your bottom made contact with the seat. It scared you to say the least.

"So uh what did you want to talk about?" You asked her. It took her a moment to think.

"Hm. How about what normal girls would talk about at a café on a... What is it Saturday?" She said trying to lighten the tense mood. You chuckle a little.

" Yeah it's Saturday." You said answering her back.

'Awe that little laugh with cute! Crap I just meet her I can't say that! ' She mentally argued with herself.' Okay don't be weird don't be weird don't be weird. Play it cool yeah cool like I'm known for. Heh. Oh I'm so screwed she's so pretty!'

"Maybe we can start with introductions?" You suggested.

"R-right!"

'Is she okay? She seems tense. Maybe she's just not used to talking like this to other person her age. Yeah that probably right.' You thought.

" Alright if you want I can start off the introduction. If you want me to." You said.

"Sure." She said back to you.

"Alright. My name is {Name} {Last name}.
I like photography, gaming, and playing electric guitar. I'm a junior in highschool and I get good enough grades. My strong suits are English literature and math. My mom is a teacher for middle school and my dad is a mechanic. I have a duck named Jerry. And I play to become a famous author for horror novels." You said to her.

"Woah." Was all she could say. Violet was amazed by you no no no not amazed, mesmerized by you.

"So? What about you?" You asked calmly.

"O-oh I'm uh my name is Violet Dwarsen. Uh. " She was dumbfounded right now. She felt so stupid she couldn't talk to a goddess like you. She was too nervous to even finish. Then she got her nerves together and continued.

" I like drama. Heh if you couldn't tell." You laugh a little at the joke. " I also like to play with cats and make outfits out of random things I find in my closet. I am a senior in high school."

"Wait wait wait. You go to school?" You asked.

"Yeah it's all online so no one will bother me."

"Oh okay. I see. I'm sorry continue." You say gesturing with you hands also saying continue. Violet thought that action was so cute. She thought you talking with your hand was adorable.

"Heh okay. I get very good grades. My mom is a model and my dad is a fashion designer. I have one cat which he is a Scottish fold munskin cat named Jamal. My plan is to continue to be a actress but live in a little cottage off on the side of a coast somewhere." Violet said.

"Dang that sounds so cool. You know living in a little cottage off on the side off a coast sounds amazing. Quite, a beach, and no one to bother you. You'd be living the life." You said day dreaming of what it would be like.

"Yeah. Hey maybe you and me could be friends and live together someday." Violet said.

'Fuck! That probably sounds so weird! Someone you just met saying something like that to to you imagine. I would be so weirded out. Ugh! I'm so stupid!'  She mentally argued with herself.

"Heh yeah. That does sound cool." You said back.

"Right?" She said

' Oh thank Oden she doesn't think I'm weird! Phew I about lost it.' Violet thought.

" Hey do you think we could be friends?" Violet asked.

"Really? You want to be friends with me? Of all people?" You said confused and shocked.

"Y-yeah I thought and still think you are a cool amazing person." She said shyly.

"Woah! Okay then. We shall be friends then." You said happily.

"YAY!" Violet screamed jumping up scaring a few cats walking by. You chuckled at this action. It was cute to you.

"So if we want to stay in contact do you want to exchange numbers?" You asked.

"Yes!" Violet said rapidly grabbing her phone with a pink hue on her cheeks. She saw this is other movies or in scripts. When you give your phone number to the love interest you to grow a bound and then you fall in love then so forth.

All she knew was she was happy.

{To be continued}

{Hi there! I hope you all are doing good And having a good day or night. Byeee!}