01

THIS IS THE PART

Salvatore Boarding School (Main Gates)

It's dark outside, Hope and Aurelia Mikaelson are walking through the wooded area between The Salvatore Boarding School and the cast-iron gates that surround the school properties. They speak in voiceover as they walk with purpose toward the gate's entrance.

"Who are the redheads?" Damon asked out loud, everyone shrugged their shoulders, except Hayley Marshall, who was biting her lips nervously, thinking she knew them.

Hope: [voiceover] When we're young, we're taught the distinction between a hero and a villain. Good and evil. A savior and a lost cause. But what if the only real difference is who's telling the story?

Many raised their eyebrows at the Mikaelsons, they're pretty sure that they think themselves evil, too.

Aurelia: [Voiceover] Our names are Aurelia and Hope Mikaelson.

The Mikealson family blinked in surprise and shock. That wasn't possible, vampires cannot have children, it just wasn't possible, unless they weren't just vampires.

Kol snuck a glance at Klaus, his eyes widening just a little before going back to the screen.

"We come from a long line of the villains in the tales you've heard about vampires, werewolves, witches, and everything in-between. The school behind these gates protects the secrets of people like us. And tonight, under the light of the full moon, we will be opening our doors to someone new."

"There's a school for the supernatural." Stefan and Rebekah stated in unison.

"Hey, isn't that our house gate?"  Damon asked no one in particular.

🖤🤍🖤

All Saints Church - Atlanta, Georgia

Landon Kirby and his foster brother, Rafael Waithe, are walking down the street toward the Catholic church in their neighborhood. Landon sounds incredulous and exasperated by Rafael's plans for the evening. "Rafael, Seriously! It's not right,"

Landon had a bad feeling about what they were about to walk into.

Rafael, not seeing the big deal replied, "It is, what it is, Landon," 

"You are not Catholic, you shouldn't have to confess your sins."

Rebekah scowled, she hated Catholics.  Ever since an old lover stabbed her in the heart and left her.