12

Vampire Lair

Aurelia softly landed on concrete floors after stepping out of her newest portal; wearing a new set of clothes

"Am I the only one wondering how she's making those portals?" Vincent asks, "They involve deep powerful magic that I have only read about."

Freya nodded, she too, had never seen someone do that type of magic, not even her powerful aunt.

Esther frowned in confusion. The oldest, Hope, had said that she wasn't the most powerful one. Why was that? Every firstborn from her line was the most powerful. Is this why the girls were still free? Dahlia didn't sense powerful magic in the oldest?

A black tight skin leather zip-up, that shows the right amount of cleavage, black leather shorts with a red snake-like belt secured around her waist, with red tall pin heels. Let's not forget the perfectly styled curled hair and the signature red lipstick. She was every man's wet dream.

The room that she walked in was empty but fighting was heard ahead. She walked towards it, vampires were breaking down a door that was in front of Alec and Isabelle. Isabelle had changed from her black pants and shirt and was wearing a tight red dress, with a half-up half-down hairstyle. Alec was getting his bow and arrow ready while eyeing the moving door. Isabelle had just asked her brother if he thought all the vamps knew where they were. Alec shrugged and said, "That's the idea, right?" Isabelle laughed in reply.

Alec quickly aimed his bow and asked, "How long do you think we can distract them?"

Isabelle thought for a second before breathlessly replying, "Ten more minutes."

"Ten minutes!" Alec exclaimed. "Are you kidding me? We are liquid lunch in five."

"So let's distract them."

Aurelia walked forward, revealing herself, "I love being the distraction." she smirked, standing in between the siblings, "I'm in the mood for a little bloodshed."

Alec rolled his eyes at his girlfriend, while Isabelle laughed. He looked down at her outfit and his eyes darkened a little. He gulped when Aurelia looked up at him innocently. He shook his head to get rid of his sinful thoughts and looked back into her eyes, "You are always in the mood for bloodshed."

"That's the Mikaelson in her."

She wiggled her eyebrows playfully, not denying his claims. They were taken out of their bubble when the door received another jolt, making them quickly fix themselves. Alec aiming his arrow, Isabelle's serpent bracelet slithered down her arm until it formed a whip at her hand, and Aurelia took two daggers from her sleeves.

"Yep, she's Nikkie's alright," Kol grunted pettily. "She likes daggers just like her father."

When the door finally fell, vampire after vampire came after the trio. They started taking them out, Isabelle throwing her whip, catching the vamps, and bringing them to Aurelia, who stabbed them and Alec by hitting them with his arrows, which disintegrated them. They were still outnumbered, which angered Aurelia. She reached towards her thigh knife holder took out two more small daggers, and with perfect aim, threw them at the vampires, they landed on each of their hearts, making them cry out and disintegrate. Alec smiles at the two most important women in his life, "This is fun!"