06

At A Party

Salvatore Boarding School (Assembly Hall)

Alaric has gathered all of the students to an assembly that evening to keep them updated on what has happened. "For ten years, we've gone undetected. Protecting you, protecting our secret, has been our singular mission. Tonight, I need your help to find Landon Kirby, before he exposes us all."

"Taking the role of headmaster very seriously, I see." Damon smirked.

The students begin to chatter amongst themselves regarding this news. The scene cuts to Rafael, who is frowning as though he doesn't know if to believe about what is being said about his foster brother.

♡♡♡

Moscow, Russia.

An elegant party seems to be underway, suits and cocktail dresses adorning the bodies of the attendees. Servers go around with champagne and vodka, finger food being passed to those who ask. "Спасибо" thanks.

"Russian?"

"Who even knows Russian, here?" Vincent looked around, only Kol raising his hand. "Of course," he rubbed his eyes with his fingers.

"At least we got subtitles."

The double entrance door opens, there walks a man in his mid-twenties with a girl in each of his arms, a ravenett in a short tight red dress and a red-head in a similar dress, but her dress being black. The man leans into the red-headed girl and whispers something in her ear that leads her to let out a girlish giggle. "не заставляй меня краснеть, Туз" Don't make me blush, Ace. She presses a hand on his chest that was adorning a white dress shirt, the first three buttons free, leaving his chest exposed.

"What-"

"-In the ever living-"

"-Fuck."

"не хотите ли чего-нибудь выпить, моя дорогая?" Would you like something to drink, my dear? The girl asks him, in a perfect Russian accent, looking up at him with innocent green eyes, but if you knew her well enough, you could see the mischief in them. The man responds with a nod, "pom" rum. The girl nods before kissing his cheek and leaving his arms and making her way in her 7-inch heels. A smirk pulls at her lips, eyeing the man at the bar, a 32-year-old man in a General uniform.

"I'm not liking this," Hayley whispered. Rebekah nodded, agreeing with the mother of her nieces, "Me neither."

The girl, known as Aurelia Jupiter, stands two feet away from him, leaning in the bar, "две комнаты, пожалуйста" two rums, please. The bartender nods at her, eyeing her chest, before preparing the drinks. Aurelia rolls her eyes at his actions.