• Chapter 14 •

𝑮𝒐𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏.

.

.
.

To: ??

'The Free Four'

Now that I remember, let me Tell you a story of a group of four. Good friends they were, Who enjoyed it all, if only it was for free. Hung out with some, waved along to most, but the two was failed to be co.ple any. One blamed it on other, and they other on another, they never chipped in a penny. Together always they came with a smile, and together they always walked When they hung out with some and waved along to most, the true reasons were never talked. Day after day, and week after week, they came, cherished and smiled with glee Till one fine day, when everyone got robbed except for our 'free four'. The streets were scanned and choppers were shot, but they bothered no clue, other changed, I know the third is you.

From: ??

Lisa

We are waiting for rosie and somi, After a few minutes. Somi approached us alone, i wonder where is rosie, I saw somi's expression when she was walking towards us. Why'd she looks like- ugh something that i can't explain, it feels something different. Did rosie and her argue inside the restroom? She immediately changed her expression when she approached us sweetly.

"I'm done, Did i took so long?" Somi chuckle

After that, I saw rosie came out from the restroom with her arms crossed, she was walking into the hallway while keep glaring at me with intense.

What happened?

"Oh, Rosé. You're here too" Jisoo says sincerely but still her attention was all mine. I was froze in my spot, I gulped when she grinned at me and back her attention to jisoo.

Damn.

"Ne, Unnie" Rosé replied and glare at somi

Somi cling to my arm and she looks at rosie smirking. I heard a cleared throat, I can see that rosie was full of anger. I know something happened between this two, I wonder what they talked about.

"Let's go, class will start soon" Jennie smiles and we went to our class

-

I remembered all of us were same class, I was about to follow somi and sit beside her but someone grabbed my waist.

"The fuck," I whine when rosie grabbed my waist and make me sat on the chair beside her, I looked at her with disbelief but she just look around and pretend nothing happened

"What was that, rosie?" I asked with annoyed and she didn't answer me.

I sighed and was about to go but she quickly grabbed my hand and forcedly make me sat on the chair. my blood boiled and I looked at her madly, But then she let out a small chuckle

"You look hot when you're mad," Rosie tease

"Stop joking around, rosie. What the fvck are you doing?" I asked

"Why? So you can sit beside her?" Rosie says directly and she stares at me with mix emotions.

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" I asked confused and she shook her head "Sit with whom, Rosie?" I added and she smiles at me sweetly

"I want to ask you some questions, and please answer that sincerely" Rosie says with her serious voice that makes me feel nervous

"U-uh sure, about what?"

"Somi" She looks at me intense "What's going on between you and her?"

"U-uh why'd you suddenly asked that? We're just-"

"Class? I'm sorry, I'm late. Can we start?"

My words was cut off when our professor came in and spoke, I quickly stood up and went to my chair, I can feel rosie was glaring at me but i didn't mind to look back. Somi cling to my arm, she smile at me and i smile back, I don't have a choice but to let her. because at all she was my best friend for many years,

We heard a loud slammed on the table, somi and I both flinched, I looked to our professor looking at rosie's direction with his arm crossed. I glanced at rosie, she was glaring to us with her dark orb and again with her mix emotions that i can't explain. I gulped and immediately looked at somi.

"Park Chaeyoung, Mind to explain why did you slammed the table?"

Our prof spoke seriously, rosie sighed heavily and looked to our professor.

"I-i'm sorry, T-there was a mosquito" She says with an awkward feeling

"If you say so, Be careful miss Roseanne. Next time, tell it to me first before slamming the damn table, okay?"

Our professor says sincerely and rosie nod, I saw her glance at me but i didn't mind.

Maybe she slammed the table because of me? I left her there, And i went to my chair.

I thought.

Nah, I don't think so.

-

A/N: Sorry, I just changed smthng.