Chapter 10 ✔

Gina's POV

I turn and glare at him for giving me such a fright but he just stands there staring at me, then his eyes trail from my head down to my toes and only then did I become aware of my barely clad body in my nightie and my cheeks turn pink, my hands immediately fly to my chest to try and cover my poking nipples but it didn't do a good job of hiding them at all.

I look up at him to see him taking quick strides towards me and my eyes widen as he brings his big rough hands to cup my face leaning in to kiss me. He lips cover mine hungrily and roughly as it takes complete control of mine while I stand frozen to the spot unable to really comprehend that Jaxon Moore of all people is kissing me.

He detaches his lips from mine to stare at my shocked expression and then muttering a string of cuss words under his breath running his hand through his hair and to my utmost surprise he walks out of the kitchen banging the door harshly on his way out making me flinch at the suddenness, and that pulls me right out of my daze.

To say I'm angry is an understatement, I'm raving mad and all I want to do is unleash my anger as I storm upstairs to the second floor and into Jaxon's room not giving two flying fucks about the ban and the consequences.

"Who the fuck do you think you're huh!!?? Violating me, kissing me, taking advantage of me.... Worst part is you didn't even say a freaking fucking word to me after." I say, more like scream at Jaxon as I enter his room.

He had this shocked expression on his face when I barged in but it slowly turns to anger as I speak and obviously I'm too pissed off to practically see how hard his features has become.

He stands up from the bed and walks up to me as I raise my chin up not backing down from the challenge. He gets so close to me that I widen my eyes in fear that he might kiss me again, and I won't exactly do anything to stop him.

Somehow I'm powerless and a shy mess when it comes to him, I know I'm usually shy around people but with him it's worse. "You really got guts don't you now cupcake?" He says in a rich velvety deep voice that could make any girl have an instant orgasm.

I sneer at him in response and then he leans down again but this time to the side of my face and whispers. "Do you realize you're in my room dressed like this?" As soon as he says those words my eyes almost pop out of their sockets as they immediately fly down to my chest and I turn really red, growing hot and wishing the earth could open wide and swallow me in.

"Do you have any idea of the things I'm thinking of doing to you right now?....I'm not sure you want to know cupcake, because your innocent little mind can't handle it." His voice raspy and so sexy that I gulp down nervously, my confidence shattering into a million pieces as my mouth goes dry.

He leans up from the side of my face, now facing me directly. His lips only a few inches away from mine, I shut my eyes tightly as if asking him to kiss me. I wait for a few seconds and nothing happens so I proceed to open my eyes and I gasp seeing that he didn't move yet and in that moment his lips hungrily capture mine in a fervid mouthwatering kiss and I couldn't help but moan into the kiss.

His hands roam around my body, caressing and grabbing all my intimate areas as he deepens the kiss earning him more muffled moans from me as I too hold on to his very muscular shoulders raising my feet to my tippy toes, we kiss for a couple more seconds before he breaks up the the kiss letting us catch our breaths.

We stare at each other breathing hard, but I break eye contact with him pushing my gaze down to my feet as my face heats up uncontrollably. I cannot believe that just happened. Then he clears his throat awkwardly and I look up at him still extremely mortified about what just happened and the next words that flies out of his mouth shake me to my very core.

"I want to see you Regina. Can you strip for me this time cupcake?" His voice is strained as he speaks and I start to shake my head in disapproval as my face is scrunches in distaste. "Please." I hear him mutter and look up to see the sincere pleading look on his face.

I think for the longest seconds and I see him getting on his knees and my eyes widen more than ever before. "I-I can't stop thinking about you Regina, you've been the only thing on my mind ever since I almost hit you with my car. Everything you've done so far has done nothing but intoxicate me, I don't know what this feeling is but I do know it's new for me, so please I need to see you right now." His voice hoarse from emotions as he begs me on his knees.

Somebody pinch me, is this really happening to me, Jaxon freaking Moore is begging me to strip for him on his knees? I stand speechless for a couple of seconds and then I give into his demand as I pull my shorts down to reveal the red lace thong I have on and his eyes bulge out at the sight.

I know I don't care much about clothes and I dress shabbily but one thing I love buying and go all out on are expensive beautiful under wears, I have various lingeries and thongs and matching bras.

Then I proceed to take off my tank top and place my clothings on the nightstand which is close to where we're currently standing. I try using my hands to cover my now exposed breasts and he shakes his head and standing up and moving closer to me. "Don't ever try to hide yourself from me cupcake, you have nothing to be ashamed of, you're perfect just the way you're." He says sincerely as he takes my hands down.

My heart melts hearing those words from him and I look up at him in admiration. "Is this enough for you sir?" I mutter shyly. He chuckles and shaking his head and taking steps back to stare at my exposed body as his eyes move from my head to my toes. I turn crimson beginning to feel uneasy under his scrutiny, he comes closer to me again and kissing me again for the third time tonight and caressing my exposed skin.

He detaches his lips from mine but not pulling away as he holds me still, tight against his hardened body as we make skin to skin contact, his naked torso against mine. "I really don't know why but I can't seem to get enough of you." He whispers hoarsely. I instantly feel light headed with feelings of butterflies at my insides.

"And also cupcake, you can call me Jaxon when we're alone." He adds moving himself away from me. "Dress up now so you can go back to bed." He says walking back to his bed as he yawns and stretch tiredly, and I watch enchantedly as his biceps flex.

I clear my throat awkwardly gaining his attention as he sits on his bed, and  I dress up. "I-uh I'm hungry and I'm still going back to the kitchen to eat something." I say my voice low and I turn red without even knowing why, honestly sometimes I just don't understand myself.

"Oh yeah that's true, I also want to get something to eat. Why not let's go to the kitchen and get something to eat together." Jaxon suggests and I nod in agreement. We go downstairs to the kitchen, I heat up I and Jaxon's dinner and we eat in an awkward silence which Jaxon occasionally breaks by asking me one impersonal question or the other.

After our meal Jaxon sees me off to my room and kisses me goodnight on my forehead. I get inside my room and shut the door, leaning on it with a huge smile on my face as I reminisce the events that took place a couple of minutes ago still dazed about the whole thing as it feels really surreal to me.

I make my way over to my bed and get in the covers with the stupid smile plastered on my face as I begin to drift to sleep with thoughts of Jaxon in my head. This is pretty much the best night of my life. Aaaaaahhhhh!!!.

Author's note

Hey guys please don't forget to comment and vote.
Love y'all 😘😘