Chapter 20 ✔

The moment we've all been waiting for!!!
Don't read if you can't handle. 😉😉

Gina's POV

I hold Jaxon's large throbbing cock in my hand stroking him gently up and down his thick length as he throws his head up with his eyes closed muttering cuss words while I take in his reaction seeing that I am doing a good job even though I'm inexperienced and quite frankly really nervous and shy.

After stroking him for a few second I bring his cock to my lips swallowing nervously as my mouth waters in anticipation, I put it in my mouth, wetting his cock first by licking it and then I start bobbing my head up and down his length and adjusting my mouth to the size of his cock while he moans and cuss even more and then I pick up pace moving my head up and down his length, sucking and licking and deep throating him, I want him to enjoy it and seeing his reaction, I'm damn sure he is.

"Fuck....Regina....you're....gon...kill me.....fucking.....hell." He groans out while I continue pleasuring him with my mouth, and then his body spasms and he groans loudly as he spills his cum inside my mouth, it tastes really salty and creamy as I swallow it all while making eye contact with him until his orgasm comes to an end.

I stand up with a satisfied smirk. His expression unreadable but I see the lust dancing in his eyes, suddenly he pushes me to the glass wall of the shower stall with one swift move, pinning me down before gripping my neck as I let out a yelp at his sudden action..

He stalks very close to me making my breath hitch in the process as I stare wide eyed into his mesmerizing lust filled green orbs. "Who the hell taught you to suck dick like that...who's dick have you fucking sucked other than mine." He barkd out as the veins in his neck and arms pop out, scaring the hell out of me and turning me on at the same time as I feel my core drip and my mouth go dry simultaneously.

"Ja-Jaxon...calm down... I've sucked no one's dick apart from yours and I've been watching videos...educating myself for this day so I won't disappoint my partner....well you." I rush out cautiously to not further infuriate the beast in him.

He stares at me for a couple of seconds before letting out a sigh and running his fingers through his hair, calming down visibly as he releases his choke hold on me.
"I-I...I'm sorry Regina." He apologizes softly.

"It's fine....I-I kinda liked it." I hear myself say and his head immediately fly up giving me an astonished look.
Well fuck my life and my stupid ass mouth. I mentally cuss myself.
"For real??" He asks seeking confirmation, and I nod looking away in embarrassment with my face beet red making him chuckle.

"So my dear Regina has a kink...." He teases with a smirk, more of a statement than a question. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind as I ravish your tantalizing body." He continues while I die away in shame, if I could get any redder than humanly possible I would have.

"Come on cupcake, let's take this to the bed room." He says with a wink while turning off the faucet. Somehow the way those words sounded while coming out of his mouth made my core clench hard and my mouth water in anticipation of what was to come. We exit the shower stall and make our way to my bedroom after drying our wet bodies.

Once in the bed room, it is really awkward for me as I stare at Jaxon who is ogling my naked body shamelessly as if putting my every curve to memory. "On the bed....legs wide open now." He commands huskily and I swear I shiver in delight, as my pussy drips for the nth time today as I slowly did his request.

I spread my legs wide, opening my glistening pussy for Jaxon to feast his eyes on and I could see his eyes fill with so much lust that his green orbs get visibly darker and I bite my lip in pure lustful anticipation.