✦ prologue

SCINTILLA. ensemble stars
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  
feel like a brand-new person
but you'll make the same old mistakes
well, i don't care, i'm in love.

playlist link in my bio!➽MEDIOCRITY

MEDIOCRITY

𝜗𝜚

NORMALCY WAS ALL THAT MADE UP F/N L/N.         

You say you revel in the averagely and quiet candor of your life, but in truth, the occasional yearning of a life full of zeal, popularity, and maybe even some profligacy of adolescence learning about the world, upset your heart more than you'd like to admit. It's wholly wishful thinking on your part whenever you catch a glimpse of how the fashionable , trendy group of kids of your high school act and rile up the school. Then it dies down after hearing about one of their silly scandals. You supposes only a portion of the popular kids at your own school are tolerable at the end of the day.

Maybe you tend to exaggerate on how quiet yojr life is. After all, you go out with a small clique. No one cared enough to pester you to speak up. Sometimes, classmates like to be in the same group with you for projects. You never think too deeply on why. You merely savor in being useful and promise yourself to never be a loner. That aside, you're most likely classified as a medial-level glamour type of girl. although, if there was one specific title that you earned in the duration of high school years...

The nice and chill girl who's friends with a rumored witch.

"F/n, my dear."

Lilic spoke your name with a soft giggle. Her smile lovely and devoted, her midnight-kissed hair swayed from the forest's northern breeze, and her coral eyes sparkled a twinge of mischief. Her pale complexion ever so fair. The rumored witch of [high school name] may frighten some people, but it was indisputable that she possesses a form of allure and charm that no one else has. "Can I skip this one?" she asks, holding up your phone.

The music app displayed a crazy:B song from it's season 2 album.

"But it's yubisaki no ariadne." You frown as you put away your picnic blanket back in your bag, "we can't skip it. it's so good!"
The frolic of your classmates, along with two other classes, might as well be cloaked up to you both. Not only from the usage of your airpods, but from the connection felt between the you and your best friend.

"It is good, but crazy:B makes me weirdly emotional." Lilic pouted, "since you love them so much, i can tolerate the jazz."

You smiled gratefully. Lilic was probably the only person you could rant about ensemble stars with. Going all the way back to sixth grade, your interests were the first to align with each other, and quickly, did you two create a bond of support and love.