✦ LEAVE

MY LOVE MINE ALL MINE, MITSKI
so when i die, which i must do could it down here with you? 'cause my love is mine, all mine, i love, my, my, mine, nothing in the world belongs to me but my love, mine, all mine, all mine

MY LOVE MINE ALL MINE, MITSKI❛ so when i die, which i must do could it down here with you? 'cause my love is mine, all mine, i love, my, my, mine, nothing in the world belongs to me but my love, mine, all mine, all mine ❜

RIGHT EYE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
tw// su!c!de

YOU HAD LEFT the three at your side unforgettably shocked at how you commanded yourself to move despite bleeding from the stomach. Your bloodied knife tightly clutched in your dominant hand while Lilic watched you drag yourself close to her. As she clung to the grass, all she saw was the contempt in everybody's eyes. She breathed in and out sharply, tears of blood spilling out yet again.

"Burn in hell...!" Your arm lifted with all the leaking force it gathered, and for a second, the blood in your eyes blurred the line of guilt on Lilic's complexion.

"F/n, no!" Lilic choked out, but it already happened. Anzu looked away with a gasp as the blade was twisted into the witch's right eye. Kohaku had to cover his ears when Lilic let out one of the most piercing screams he has ever heard. There was a squelching noise when the knife was stabbed into her eye.

Before she could get ahead of herself, you knew that it wasn't over yet. With an agonized moan, you gathered up even more of your dying force to kick Lilic into the river. "Stop..! ERGH!" The weight of her body splashed into the water, back first. Water droplets splashed onto the grass from the significant impact. You held onto your wound now, throwing your head back and groaning from pain.

"Let's move somewhere else!" Madara doesn't have time to think about what would happen with Lilic after this, how the authorities would find her body or if the police would even be involved in this secrecy. No, right now his focal point is all on you.

They all quickly moved, and as they rushed out the area of the river with you being carried bridal style, there's a fear that gnawed at your concentration that had nothing to do with your injury. Something was missing, but the haze in your mind filters your cogs with stupidity as you rest your head on Madara's shoulder.

You recklessly let it slip through your fingers. By every minute, the want to lie down and sleep this experience off like a baby gets stronger. But you couldn't, of course— you're dying.

"Anzu-han, is there a hospital nearby?!"

"It's not a short run!"

You looked over Madara's arm where the river would have been. Things didn't feel triumphant, nothing whatsoever felt right even after dumping Lilic into the river. The stress of it was pushing into your wound. Just the slightest pressure bit your skin, and the accumulated wind passing by you as Madara ran with the other two— it earned those nauseous whimpers out of you, "Agh...guys, I'm feeling...r-really, really drowsy..!"