Chapter 2~A fucking miracle

I was raining and you finally got to the house that you were moving into, You found a man tall and cloaked in brown. "Thank you sir" the driver just nodded and drove away leaving you with this REALLY weird family. You wondered if he had kids. The argument inside answered your question. "In n9 way shall y9u trigger 9ur new 6r9ther" a scolding voice said a harsh, loud, but soft voice responded "IN NO WAY AM I LISTENING TO YOU KANKRI" the tall man looked at you "Sorry About them, my name is Signless" you nodded as he lead you into the house were two boys with black hair stood. "Hell9 my name is kankri" he smiled and I shook his hand, the other boy just huffed and hid behind Signless. "IM KARKAT, OH, AND A WARM FUCK YOU TO YOU. YOU ARE NOW APART OF OUR DOUSHBAG FAMILY" you just looked at him "Y9u triggered him Karkat!!" For the rest of the day you unpacked and listened to music in your room while the others were downstairs. You fell asleep a nice deep sleep.

____________________________
Hey guys so I know this was short and don't worry but this will turn into Something fun I have this ALL planned out!! It will grind all of your feelz then build them, and repeat. I'll try to make this longer than the others and update my Hussie one! Bye ily!