Chapter 8~ An Unwanted Memory

You, Dave Strider, woke so see a smiling Egbert in your arms. It was so cute you it almost broke through your ironic shield. Oh no! No no no! John opened his moulth a bit and *sqeaze* ((between a squeak and a sneeze)) it was like a kitten but cuter, you lost it and then, you did the worst...fanboyed. "Daww" you said just above a whisper. John stirred in his sleep but went back to it. With small breaths a smile and the occasional sneeze, that's all you needed to watch for the whole day. As you lay there for a bit you started to think about life with bro...it was weird, you always thought there was someone else in your house with you. But that was unlikely. You would have seen him more than a bunch. Then your head started to hurt and you started to play a memory that you've never seen before,

~le memory~
It was after breakfast, you were only 11 and strifeing bro on the roof while a 14, maybe 13 or 12 year old boy watched. A small nerve was hit when you saw him. You couldn't remember his name or who he was to you. But something told you he was close to bro and you. Little you decided to play a dirty move and cut cal's legs off so he couldn't teleport. Bro was enraged and took you by your shirt going back to the apartment with the other boy following close behind... Then...it was horrible...bro hit you over and over until you could feel it out side of the memory... The little boy was screaming "Stop! Bro don't hurt dave hurt me bro, me!" You winced and started crying quietly as not to aggravate bro any more then the memory went black...unconscious.
~le real world~
You lay there crying, that little boy, bro, and little you. Bring back memory's you didn't want, tears wear quietly steaming down your face. As another memory a little bit happier appeared.

~le happy memory~
Little you and the boy from before were across from each other and he was smiling from ear to ear. " hey dave let me clean that for you!" The boy was cleaning a small cut from strifeing on the roof. Little you smiled and nodded as he put some proxide on it, it hurt a bit but soon got better. "Thank you Dirk!" Little you replied, "No big deal anything for my br-"
~le real world~
The memory cut off. That's a bummer it sounded like you were going to learn who the boy was to you. You look down to john who was still peacefully sleeping next to you. Another memory came up, and this one wasn't going to cut out.

~le memory again~
"Dirk! Dirk! Come here look at this cool trick I learned!" Little me yelled across the roof you and bro usually strife on. "Hold on, hold on bro im coming!" He yelled back...bro...bro...hm, friend bro or-bro, bro? You kept looking at the memory. Little you did the cool flip thing that you do when strifeing. "Whoa that's cool, how about a cold glass of AJ as reward?" Dirk came and picked little me up, taking me back to the apartment. Once we got there bro was talking with two formally dressed people. "Sorry sir we have to take him we got a report of child abuse." The woman looked stuck up and snobby. "No 'MAM' you will not take my son, he is mine!" Bro yelled back. The woman came closer--but not towards little you, she and the big man with her dragged Dirk away as he tryed to grab my hand it slipped and he was taken out the door, for the rest of that day bro was quiet, but the next week and weeks after that bro took out his anger on little me until on the day before little me's b-day it went unconscious. There was no more of the memory's after that.

__________________________
So to sum up dave knows Dirk is his brother that was taken to foster accidentally, dave was supposed to be the one that was taken but they took the wrong one, and now daves desperate To see Dirk that is hidden somewhere on earth.