CHAPTER 12~ WERE TO GO?

Johns POV--

As I woke up it appeared to me that I could take daves shades off. I was really wondering about his eyes. As I moved my hands towards his face it was like a alarm went off because dave shot up. "Hey dude" I just laughed dave made me feel all bubbly inside, not even a girl could do that! As you were staring at Daves face he leaned down and kissed you as a sorry-for-not-letting-you-know kiss. "Now is not the time to see those ok? I'll show you someday, someday when I'm ready to be hurt.." Even with his shades I could tell he was sad...sad. I give him a big hug and then kiss him again only harder. "Umm boys,.."-we look up to see flight lady-"please don't make out on the plane, and also, it's time to leave" we notice the plane is landed and we were 7 minutes late. We run off the plane waving bye at the lady. Dave holds my hand and leads me to an anime store so I can text my dad and he can look around.
{is now texting}
Dad: hey how is it going

Me: Hey we're are we meeting??

Dad: at the local coffee shop let's see its name is Hungry Hungry Human Cafe,
Me: Ok...Love you dad

Dad: love you to son... 👍
{not texting}
Just then the man behind the counter came over to me "Yo boy you know that boy over there?" I nod because this man has a katana on his back. "His name?" He looked at me expectantly "im j-john and he's d-da-" dave covered my Moulth "We don't talk to strangers SIR so please get out of my boyfriends way." Dave took my hand and we hear the man swear under his breath. As we get to the cafe, a man in khaki shorts and green jacket and scull shirt came up to us " golly you two look mighty fine together don't you?!" He smiled "are you jake" I ask happly he just nods and leads us to a big house a showed us our rooms. "So umm what's your lads names?" He smiled more "john Egbert and dave strider." Jakes smile faded a bit " you boys must be tired how about some sleep?" We nodded and went to a nice big room it was mine but dave was going to sleep with me.

______middle of night, daves POV____

I was having a beautiful dream but jakes voice woke me up he was talking to someone in the phone "What do you mean 'It can't be?! They just told me there names and he said Dave Strider! And that means he's your brother!" The conversation went on and ended with 'I love you get some rest' and I drifted back off to sleep.
______
I FINALLY UPDATEDD *partys*