Chapter 5~ One Sad Sentance

It had been a whole day since you met John The Spazz. You still couldn't bring yourself to ask him out, yea you kissed but that was heart of the moment stuff. You breath out a sigh a sad, sad sigh. Why couldn't you do it? What was so wrong with saying "I love you" or "will you go out with me?"....Oh yea...he was mr "I'm not homo" and to be truthful, you were afraid, afraid of being rejected. Ruining your broship and most of all, him.

You are so caught up that you let out a tear, a blue, why the fuck is this so hard, tear. And who better to be standing there watching you than the one person that you didn't want to see you crying. "HEY DAVE I WANTED TO KNOW IF-...DAVE YOUR CRYING ARE YOU OK?!?" Karkat ran over to you, giving you a hug. "Yea I just" your voice cracked.Great. Now he will never believe you not in a million years. You wiped your eyes as Karkat snuggled up next to you. "WHATS WRONG DAVE YOU CAN TELL ME.." Karkat looked at you with eyes of care and concern. "No I it's nothing I'm cool" you searched for a story to tell him so you can get out of this mess. "Just a fucking ironic fanfiction it was sad." Karkat rolled his eyes got up and left. Kind of like he lost all hope in you. Haha. It worked. Your so fucking cool.

____________________________
Hahahaha you like? Just wondering!