EPILOGUE

it's been three days since the issue happened,tumahimik ng kaunti ang mga tao sa social media pero hindi ang iba.

ngayong araw ang interview ko at sasagutin ko ang mga tanong ng lahat.

"Good Morning Miss Sapphire,this way po."the staff greet me.tumango ako at umupo sa may upuan para makapag start na sa interview.

ang ibang staffs ay binubuksan na ang mga lights so that we can ready,nasa likod ng camera si Mira and she was cheering me ang told me that everything will be fine.

"Let's Start na po."the interviewer said as she smiled at me.binuksan na ang camera and the interview starts.

"Hello Miss Sapphire.i just need to ask you some question regarding sa issue na kumakalat ngayon."

"who is Kyle?is he your boyfriend or Bestfriend?"

"Both.bata pa lang kami ay magkaibigan na kami,he's with me since day one.and also he's my boyfriend.nung time na papunta kami ng Palawann,i posted on instagram that i'm with my bestfriend which is  true,wala pa kaming relationship that time."

"but when the last day of our vacation,he asked me if he can court me and i rejected him,i was happy when he cried."i said while smilling.

"but i rejected him for courting me,ayokong ligawan niya ako dahil gusto ko siyang maging boyfriend na.i don't think we need to know each other by courting because we know each other from the start."i smiled through the camera.the interviewer smiled as she told me to say someting more

"he told me that he like me when we're Highschool,but he said that he don't want to confessed because he want me to focus on being kpop idol so when i was about to leave,he told me that he will say something very important when i pursue my dream."

"someone from a fan asked you this,what is the meaning of this picture?"she asked me while handing me the picture,itt was me,kyle and Mavie at the Mall.

"the girl in the picture is my nephew,she is my cousin's child,if you know Hannah Ocampo whos a vlogger,that's her child."i explained to them.

"do you want to say anything to those who bash you?"

"for those people who's bashing me for not knowing that truth,i hope that this will be the lesson that don't judge a book by it's cover,don't say anything if you don't know the real story."

"not in the social media are true and people are different,on or off cam.and for those who's bashing my boyfriend,i don't care and he don't care from the start because he don't know you guys and you don't know him too."

"i'm really thankful to meet him eversince because he help me to boost my confidence,i can leave this industry for him,that's how much i love him but he supports me on everything so i'm not quitting."

"and for those people who believe me from the start,my fans, i love you guys so much.it's really hard for us to start when no one was believing on us but you guys support us from the very start til now."

"for all the people who waited to this interview and not judging me on what they saw onn social media,thank you guys.if i can reply to everyone who's sending me a lot of sweet mesage,i will do that but you guys are a lot."

"thank you."i said to Mira.she's really dependable,nandyan siya sa lahat because she knows that i'm fighting  alone.

"don't quit this job okay?ayokong magkaroon ng bagong manager."i told her.

"don't worry madam,it was nice working with you from the very start."she said and hugged me.

pagkatapos ng interview ay nagpasalamat na ako sa lahat ng mga tumulong sa interview na ito.it was a hard time for me,dealing with everything,lalo na dito sa issue na ito dahil kahit hindi naman totoo,hindi naniniwala ang iba.

i got a text from Kyle so i grab my phone from my bag.

"i saw the interview,i love you."

i smiled and told him that i love him too.

sinabi ko na sa  ceo and he agreed,akala ko nga ay magagalit siya but when i told him that i'm in a relationship with Kyle,he was happy and told me that it's okay,i wonder why.

he even told me that i can go back to the philippines and stay there for a month because we did a lot of work this month,nag concert pa kami kaya binigyan kami ng one month to stay.

my other members already know that i'm in a relationship,tey we're happy about it.

pagkauwi sa hotel,tinanong ko ang mga members ko kung saang country sila mag sstay ng one month at sinabing sa philippines daw so i was shocked but i was happy to hear it.

this day was exhausting,but i was relieved now.ang daming problema  ang napunta sa akin but still,i manage to made it this far.

i always thank god for everything the he've done to me,parang dati lang ay dalawng tao lang ang sumosoporta sa akin,pero habang nag iimprove ako,mas dumadami  ang naniniwala na kaya ko ang lahat.

kahit imposibleng mga pangarap,basta maging masipag ka lang sa pagkamit nito,matutupad ito.

i just can't imagine my life without Kyle,he's been with me through ups and downs,when we're talking about our dreams,we promised each other to pursue it and now,i'm still with him,he's still with me,we still have each other,continuing on 

PURSUING OUR DREAMS.

END.