the piano*

contains: dilf damo, dom damo, smut, (oral) sex.

the evening sun glared down on damon's piano, the beautiful icelandic backdrop of Mt Esja complimenting his perfect profile as his fingers gently glided across the ivory keys.

i apprehensively approached him, not wanting to disturb him, leaning against the oak piano as i watched his improvised melody come to an end. i stood there with a wholesome smile and my chin rested on my hand that was now supported by the piano.

'that was beautiful' i commented as damons hands floated off of the keys.

still not acknowledging my presence, he bowed his head and sighed.

'what's up?' i questioned, a hint of concern in my tone.

'nothing' he lifted his head, greeting his eyes with mine as he smiled back, still slumped on the stool. 'just tired' he followed up.

i reached my arm over to adjust the tuft of his hair that had been bugging me slightly. 'you sure?'

'i'm sure, love' he reassured me in his deep, unintentionally seductive tone. taking my hand into his, he pulled me over from behind the piano and widened his legs - offering a seat on his lap.

'how was your day?' he asked, placing his hand on my lower back to firm my position on his leg, pulling me in slightly as his big blue eyes glared at mine for an answer.

'long. missed you' i sighed, looking down at his smug grin, taking ahold of his stubbled chin before pulling him in for a kiss.

as we parted i noticed his hand reach for his crotch, adjusting the baggy jeans that covered his dick. i lifted my gaze back to him and raised an eyebrow, insinuating that i had noticed his gesture. he returned the look.

his strong hand took ahold of my thigh as his other remained on my back. he began to draw circles with his finger along my heated thigh, slowly inching towards where i wanted it most. his fingers slowly walked towards my dampened cloth, lifting up my skirt on the way, as his eyes asked for consent. nodding my head, the tip of his finger gently grazed my clit as he stared at me for a reaction.

i let out a soft moan in response as his pressure and pace began to increase.

'you like that?' he asked, still staring at me as hand got to work beneath my skirt.

'mmhmm' i responded, wrapping my arms around his neck and gently grinding against his hand to increase the friction.

he smiled. 'so tell me more, what did you do today?'

'well i went t-to work' i breathed heavily 'then i-i came here'

'not yet you haven't' he winked at me, analysing my lips as i slowly dampened them with my pink tongue. 'then what did you do' he continued.

'then i walked in t-to f-find you playing the piano' i struggled to get the words out as his pace was increasing exponentially.

'keep going' he goaded. we both know it turns him on when he witnesses me writhe under his touch.

'then i commented on y-your- aughhhh' my sentence was interrupted as he inserted his middle and ring finger into my dripping core, the corners of his mouth turning up into that devilish smile of his.

'commented on my what, darling?'

i looked down at his flexing forearm, the anchor tattoo shifting up and down as his fingers pumped through my folds. struggling to form a coherent sentence, i began to pant heavily before attempting to speak 'c-commented on your b-beautiful piano playing' i managed to spit out between the breaths.