santa came*

warnings: smut, LOTS OF FLUFF n damo being cute lol. this was written based on the era of damon in the pic above so sorta dilf damo.

the cool draft of the room fluttered between my legs as i woke.

i woke to the sensation of a wet kiss placed tenderly on my belly, the sight of a scruffy haired damon between my legs beneath the sheets.

'morning you' he grumbled against my belly, paired with a slight pinch of my waist with both hands.

i rubbed my bleary eyes, adjusting my vision where i saw his bright blue orbs almost glisten against the harsh white of the sheet draped over his head. 'merry christmas' i croaked out, clearing my throat.

he was littering my belly with kisses, varying in length and sloppiness, before he went on to respond with 'merry christmas to you too' through muffled kisses as his lips travelled further down my torso.

i cupped his head between my hands, my palms flat against his ears as i lifted his gaze up. 'you don't have to do that' i sent him a gratuitous smile.

'but it's christmas' he said through furrowed eyebrows and an upside down smile.

chuckling, i gently rubbed the fine stubble he had began to grow just beneath his sideburns 'okay if you insist'

his eyes tightened as the corners of his mouth perked up into a cheeky smile, and before long, he grazed his imperfectly perfect nose over the cloth covering my clit, gently shaking his head side to side for added stimulation.

he placed a harsh, deep kiss onto my sensitive bud before his fingers curled around the waistband of my pants in order to gently slide them off my legs.

pulling them over my toes, he dramatically dropped them off the edge of the bed by releasing them between his thumb and forefinger.

he took ahold of both of my ankles, lifting my legs in order to place delicate kisses along my shins and up towards my knees, lifting my legs higher with each kiss until he placed them over his shoulders, my heels resting firmly against his back.

now lips to lips in perfect alignment, he turned his head to place a final kiss upon my inner thigh before getting to work.

when met with my entrance, damon let out a soft sigh, his warm breath breezing over my clit, causing goosebumps to erupt across my body.

'you are so beautiful' he observed outloud, almost in a dazed-like state as he fixated on my core.

his tongue swiftly darted out to damped his plump lips as he continued to gaze in awe.

suddenly, he took the plunge and began to devour my core, pushing his tongue through my slit, his nose brushing my clit with every taste.

his hands wrapped around my thighs as he noticed my whimpers becoming more apparent, until he pried his head from between my sopping mess in order to spectate my reaction.

his head pulled out slightly so his tongue could rapidly flick my clit as his eyes focused on my mouth and the pornographic sounds it was releasing.

'darling you taste so good' he let out through a strangled groan before completely engulfing his mouth in my pool yet again.

with one final stripe up my slit, his tongue parted from me and he removed my ankles from his shoulders, placing them down beside his knees as he shuffled his way up to become level with me.

he craned his neck beside my ear with the flat of his palm placed on the sheet beside us to keep himself upright as he hovered over me.

without a word, he aligned his tip with my entrance and slid it in gently with ease.

it watched as the wrinkles on his forehead formed a scrunched pattern as he furrowed his brows due to the sensation.

he lifted his head up and placed a kiss on my eyelid, stroking my cheek with his free hand as he slowly slid in and out of me again.

his tongue skated over the top of his crooked row of bottom teeth, his hot breath lightly fanning my face as our pleasured moans filled the room.

he lowered himself to rest onto his right elbow, his other arm reaching down to pull my leg up so he could bury himself deeper within me.

my right leg was suspended in the crease of his arm as he repeatedly thrusted into me, an soft moan to compliment each thrust from both of us.

he dropped his head, causing his dampened fringe to gently tickle my forehead as he announced 'are you ready?'

i nodded my head and bit my lip, cupping his face in my hands again as we locked eyes.

our glares sank into one another as his right hand reached over to softly rub my cheekbone, my fingers reciprocating the gesture on his calloused cheeks.

his thrust pace increased as the vein on the side of his head made an appearance, indicating he was close.

and just like that, his mouth partially opened as a string of sweet-nothings fell apart his lips, myself close behind.

i felt his warm load paint my walls as we held our gaze into each others eyes; the moment as close to perfect as possible.

and now, we were just a panting mess, still eye to eye.

'i love you so much' he said as he glanced down at my lips before meeting my eyes once again.

i craned my neck up and placed my lips upon his to embrace in a dry, sensual kiss as i applied pressure into his chest, causing him to roll over as i adopted the straddle position on his lap. 'i love you more'

he vigorously shook his head and squinted his eyes 'nope'

'yes' i placed my hands on his chest and bowed down to rub my nose against his.

'i'm not having this discussion darling' his lips tightened as he raised his eyebrows. 'want a cup of tea?'

'yes please' i smiled, bowing down to place one final kiss onto his soft lips before i clambered off his lap.

'no no one more please' he held my hips and he sat vertically upright, leaning in to kiss me tenderly before he made his way to the kitchen.