unspoken matter*

lil smut based on the picture above...enjoy. (obvs contains explicit sexual content so if this offends you don't read on!)

'y'alright love?' damon asked with concern in his tone, darting a glance towards my wandering eyes. i was more than okay; spectating him and his calloused fingers at they lightly tapped to the beat of the radio on the car door. his deep tone quickly snapped me out of my daydream 'you've been awfully quiet'.

'hmm?' i initially responded, slightly startled by his words that interrupted our silence 'yeah i'm fine' i said, fiddling with my rings nervously between my lap, now out of my former daze.

he looked at me intently, his lack of attention on the road began to panic me slightly, before swapping his steering hand and placing his free hand softly onto my thigh, gently rubbing the skin with his thumb. 'good.'

shocked by his sudden gesture, i felt the hairs on my legs stand up to his delicate touch. i glanced down briefly, noticing the warm palm dangerously close to where i secretly wanted it most.

even i, someone who has worked with him for several years, can find damon excruciatingly intimidating.

we were heading to his house in the hills of devon to record a song together, driving parallel to the sea through the exquisite landscapes of southern England.

there was this unspoken matter of chemistry between us, that neither of us had addressed nor acted on; yet we both knew it existed. this was the first time it had been remotely initiated.

'are you nervous?' his soothing voice complimented the silky swirls he was sketching on my thigh.

'why would i be nervous?' i feigned naïveté, looking at him dead on with my newfound confidence in attempt to obscure my ever-growing nervousness.

'no reason. you shouldn't be.' he responded, giving my thigh a gentle squeeze of insinuation before returning his attention to the road as a smile found it's way across his lips.

a few minutes had passed before there was any progress with both his hand and our conversation, that was until i noticed his pinky finger subtly inching towards my core, blindly in search of the cloth that parted my skin from his.

upon finding said cloth, his pinky made gentle contact with it, cautiously putting pressure on the sensitive bud through my underwear, not a word being spoken between us.

damon, noticing my quiet but quivering breaths and the moisture between my legs, asked 'is this okay?' whilst continue to circle my clit with his pinky, eyes on the road.

i nodded softly, before biting down on my lip replying with a nervous 'mmhmm', making eye contact with him as a i did so.

damon's response was simple but effective: a smile.

being hyper fixated on the increasing pressure on my core and how blissful it felt, i was unable to respond to damon's question the first time round.

'i said: does that feel good?' he asked calmly but sternly, diverting his attention from the road and back to my face as his fingers adjusted so it was his pointer and ring finger now doing the work.

'y-yes' i responded shakily.

much to my disappointment, damon abruptly parted from my core.

'take them off' he looked down at me, gesturing at my exposed pants due to my skirt that was now all ruffled up.

with no protest, i lifted my bum up and shimmied the underwear off my legs for them to drop into the footwell below. only a second after i sat comfortably back in my chair, my core merely covered by my skirt, damon's large hand made it's way back to me.