babysitter*

quiteeee a big age gap but reader can be any age you want her to be. i was thinking around 23??? as always, dom damon & smut.

'y/n when's daddy home?' the adorable 6 year old asked you for the 4th time, her ponytail bunched up against the headrest of the sofa as she gazed up at you through thick eyelashes and beady eyes.

you turned your head towards the window once you noticed the motion sensor light of the driveway flash on.

'now - by the looks of it' you said, smiling at her as you ran your hand through her silky hair. 'so come on, quickly run up to bed before he finds out i let you stay up so late' you patted her arm gently.

she darted up from her former cosy position in the softness of your hoodie 'okay. please can you tell daddy to give me a kiss good night'

you chuckled at her cuteness before saying 'of course' with a warm smile. 'goodnight you. i'll see you soon'

'night y/n' she shouted back as she hurried up the stairs on all fours.

only a few moments later you heard the key slip into the lock from the other side, followed by a disheveled, stumbling damon.

'hiya' you greeted him, standing up from the sofa.

'hey y/n. sorry i'm late. how was she?' damon replied, slipping off his shoes in the process.

'perfect, as always. good night?' you asked.

he shuffled through to the front room where he casually leant against the door frame 'erm yeah..i suppose. could've been better'

'why's that?'

'well...i-im really sorry y/n.. i know it sounds ridiculous but my whole wallet was stolen so i have no way of paying you tonight. i'm trying to sort it out but i will pay you as soon as i possibly can' he said with sad eyes and a sincere apologetic tone.

his hand ran briefly through his damp hair as he waited for a response.

'that's okay. how did that happen?' you said with a hint of disappointment in your tone. he knew you almost entirely relied upon him to fund your living expenses. with your lack of job experience and simply just living in london, his weekly cash was the only thing keeping you going.

'i-i really an sorry y/n i shouldn't have been so careless but i think it was nicked when i went to take a piss at the pub, not realising i had left my wallet at the bar'

'it's okay damon. don't apologise, it wasn't your fault'

the room grew awkward as we stood opposite each other, the coffee table between us.

'have you eaten?' he asked, slipping his hands into his pockets - a clear expression of concern across his face.

'n-no i haven't. but it's okay i'll pick something up on my way home'

'do you have a ride?'

'no. but i can walk...it's not far'

'i'm not sure that's a great idea now it's dark. i'll cook you something then i'll walk you home after' he said assertively, making his way into the kitchen.

'damon you don't have to do that. honestly, it's fine. i'll be on my way and just pay me as soon as you can. i'll see you soon' you headed to the door to collect your house keys from the adjacent tray, but before you could lay your hand upon the brass handle, damon's palm firmly grasped your wrist.

'please? let me cook for you.' he said through desperate, sad eyes.

you looked down towards your hands before he slowly loosened his grip.