voyeurism*

this was inspired by @/ay0nha's (on tumblr) head cannon. it's set where the picture above is taken. includes explicit sexual content. mostly sub dilf damon (my first sub damon fic)...enjoy!

damon sighed deeply across the room, sinking into the cushions as his arms splayed across the top of the sofa.

i could see his bleak expression reflect in the windows as he vacantly observed the icelandic landscape.

with the hope of cheering him up from his seasonal despondency, i padded over to the sofa and wrapped my arms around his shoulders from behind, dipping my head so i could tug his lobe between my teeth.

'nice shower?' he responded blankly, disregarding my venereal gesture.

'was lacking company' i drooled, tracing my finger across the nape of his neck as i floated around the sofa in order to gain his attention; obstructing the view.

he hummed, seemingly uninterested in me until i leisurely untied the rope of my robe, revealing my nude body beneath.

'i see what you're doing' he said, glancing briefly in my direction.

'and what's that, mr albarn?' i crawled on top of him, hushing into his ear as i adopted the straddle position on his lap.

'you tell me, love' he said, bringing an arm down from the sofa to cup my waist as his lips began to perk up into a smirk.

'ah ah ah' i tutted, removing his hand from my skin, replacing it back to its former position. 'no touching'.

'i don't like that rule' he groaned, resting his head on the back of the sofa to extend his neck as i trailed wet kisses along his jaw.

'tough' i placed a final kiss on his lips before pushing myself off him, standing between his spread knees.

he chuckled at my sudden confidence, knowing he's usually the dominant one in our partnership. but today, i wanted to switch things up.

i twirled my body so my back was facing him before i seductively slipped the robe off my shoulders, shimming it down ever so slightly until it collapsed in a heap on the floor.

'love-'

'shh' i cut him off, spinning on my heels and placing my forefinger over his lips, only for him to smile against the pressure.  'now do you want to touch me or not?' i tilted my head, slipping my finger down his lips.

'of course'

'then be a good boy' i let the words slip off my tongue, running my hand through his dirty blonde locks as i positioned my knees beside his thighs.

he couldn't help but let his calloused hands drift to my curvature, sliding them down gently to feel every crevice before letting them rest on my bum.

'what did i say?' i goaded lustfully into his ear, reaching behind with one arm to remove his hands and suspend them above his head by his wrists, my other hand reaching down to palm his hardening crotch. 'hmm?' i let my nose graze his cheek, ceasing the pressure i was applying on his cock due to his lack of response.

'alright, love. i won't touch you' he replied monotonously, displeased with his submissive position.

i removed my hand from his crotch, replacing the pressure with light hip rolls as i began to undo the buttons of his shirt.