my secret spot*

fem reader, f losing virginity, just usual filth really.
young damo smut based on a dream i had the other night...

'damon where are you taking me?' i asked in trepidation as we strolled through blades of tall, dry grass.

'you'll see love' he gave me a reassuring smile before intertwining his fingers with mine.

we walked in silence, taking in the view of the beautiful green hills of devon, damon stumbling into me every so often. he had taken me on a day trip to somewhere he refuses to tell me.

'is that the sea i hear?' i asked excitedly, shaking his hand in elation.

he didn't respond, but instead sent me that mischievous grin of his before returning his gaze ahead.

'welcome to my secret spot' damon announced, outstretching his free hand to refer to the dramatic view of the sea from the top of a cliff.

i stood there awestruck and agape, my eyes wide as i continued to say 'what the fuck- d-damon' i stuttered out 'this is beautiful'.

i was completely overwhelmed by the beauty of the the ocean, the evening sun glistening down perfectly on the ripples of the bright waters, dramatic rocks obstructing the beach below as we spectated from meters above.

i have always spoken about how my ideal date would be on a cliff edge overlooking the sea at sunset; this is exactly where he took me.

'where are we?' i asked, crouching down in order to perch on the soft grass.

'hall sands. i've been coming here on holiday with my family since i was born' he said proudly, sitting down so his legs were out in front of him, leant back with hands rested beside his hips. he smiled softly 'cm'ere' he gestured, patting the grass between his legs.

i looked at him and bit my lip gently before i scooched over and situated myself between his thighs, my back rested against his chest as we looked out to sea, his hands twisted round my torso, pulling me in for a snuggle for his chin to rest on my shoulder. 'you're beautiful' he said, turning his face to me as he peppered my cheek with kisses, his eyelashes fluttering on my skin.

'shush' i blushed, turning my head to kiss him for what was intentionally a short, sweet kiss, but what instead turned into a heated, sensual tongue battle.

his hand slid down to rest on my thigh 'have you ever been touched before?' he asked calmly, pulling away from the kiss, staring deeply at me.

i shamefully shook my head.

'do you want me to touch you?' his tone was reassuring, his eyes soft.

a comfortable silence grew between us before i meekly nodded, my hand grabbing his and directing it where i wanted it most.

his chin rested on my shoulder as his hand wrapped around my body and shuffled beneath my skirt, brushing the fine cloth that covered my core ever so slightly. 'this is what you want?'

'mmhmm' i bit my lip and cupped his face, pulling him in for yet another kiss.

our lips moved rhythmically together as his fingertips pleasured my bundle of nerves, causing me to feebly whimper. his fingers were strong and long, but thick.

'this okay?' he asked, i could see his forearm flexing as he circled my clit through my underwear with his pointer and middle finger.

i pressed my forehead against his 'it's perfect', i responded, our eyes deep within each others as he pleasured me on the cliff top.

his hand trailed up towards the top of my pants, his fingers leisurely sliding beneath the hem as he non-verbally asked for permission, only for me to nod at his request.