A Surprise Reunion

Tanjiro again for the fourth time in a row, was standing in front of Muzan. "Why do I keep having these nightmares?" Tanjiro asked as Muzan chuckled. "These aren't nightmares Tanjiro. These are just little ways we can communicate with each other" Muzan told him. "So you're not dead!?" Tanjiro said shocked. "My physical body is dead, but my conscious is not. When you and that water hashira were pinning me down, I made sure to inject myself into you. My plan was that you die and I take over your body, but it seems something went wrong and now we're in a new world."

"I don't believe it. So theirs's a chance you can take over my body at any time?" Tanjiro asked him. "Shockingly, no. If I could I would have a long time ago. It seems right now I can only stay in here and only when you're weak I can take over" Muzan told him. "I won't let you ever take over! I won't let you lay your hands on Emilia and the others!" Tanjiro told him.

Muzan chuckled and said "Looks like you're going to have to explain something to someone." Before Tanjiro could ask, he woke up. He sat up on his bed and sitting next to his bed was Emilia. "You're awake Tanjiro!" she said smiling. "Good morning Emilia, did I overslept?" Tanjiro asked him. "A little bit, that's why I came to see you. But you started talking in your sleep-"

She then got nervous and said "And I-I-I didn't mean t-to overhear what you w-were talking about!"

"What did you hear?" Tanjiro asked her. "Something about a man name Muzan. And you won't let him lay a hand on me" Emilia told him. Tanjiro chuckled and said "Looks like I'm a pretty good knight even in my sleep." He saw that Emilia was a little nervous about him and he said "It's nothing to worry about, I promise."

Emilia nodded and said "Ok. Later you have to go with Rem to the village to pick up some things."

'The village! If I remember right, theirs's something dangerous around there' Tanjiro said in his head. "That's great! I'll go right now!" Tanjiro said as he got out of bed.

Time Skip brought you by 

Tanjiro and Rem were on their way to the village to collect the things they needed

Tanjiro and Rem were on their way to the village to collect the things they needed. "We're just here to get some things" Rem told him, making him nod. "Ok!" he said. One of the kids ran up to them and said "Tanjiro, Rem, come! The funny man is here!" 

"Funny man?" Tanjiro said confuse. "We don't know where he came from, but one day the village was being attack. Out of nowhere, a man with blond hair appear and saved them" Rem told him. "A man with.." Tanjiro immediately recognize those details. "Did he use a sword like me and can he uses flames!?" he said. "Yes" Rem said.

Tanjiro started running to the village, saying in his head 'I don't believe! Theirs no way he's also here!' He heard a familiar laugh and stopped when he got to the village. A man with blond hair with red tipping's was lifting one of the kids in the air. He looked around him as the kids were circling him. This man was Kyojuro Rengoku.

"Rengoku" Tanjiro said, getting the man's attention. He turned around and his eyes widen. "Tanjiro" he said. Tears were filling Tanjiro's eyes as he ran and give the flame hashira a hug. He started crying on his chest as Rengoku patted his head. Everyone was just staring at them, wondering what was going on. 

"I can't believe you're here. I never thought you would end up in this place" Rengoku told him. Tanjiro looked at him and said "We won Rengoku. Muzan is gone." Rengoku smile and said "I know, the others have told me." Tanjiro was confuse when he heard "Are you done Rengoku?" Tanjiro turned around and saw all of those he knew who had fallen in battle. They were shock to see him there.

"Tanjiro?" Shinobu said confuse. "What is he doing here?" Obanai asked. "Does that mean Tanjiro died as well!?" Mitsuri said, worrying. "Even after all our hard work. We still couldn't let him have a happy ending" Gyomei said. Genya walked out to Tanjiro and gave him a hug. "Is my brother ok?" Genya asked him. "He's fine" Tanjiro said. "It's nice to see you again Tanjiro" Muichiro said. 

Tanjiro was still trying to process this and Rem had walked towards Rengoku. "It's nice to see you here Rem!" Rengoku told her, as she just nodded her head. "It seems you know Tanjiro Kamado" she told him. "I do, he's my student!" Rengoku said. After Tanjiro caught up with the others, he asked "Where are you guys staying at?"

"We're staying at a hotel for a bit. After that we don't know" Rengoku told him. "Then you can come live in the mansion with us! That place has a lot of rooms and space for you guys to stay in" Tanjiro told them. "You're living in the Roswaal mansion?" Genya asked him. "Yes, I'm actually Miss Emilia's knight!" He turned to Rem and said "Can they stay with us?"

"I don't know. It'll all depend on what lord Roswaal says" Rem said, getting a little skeptical about all of this.