Sins And Moons

Our heroes were celebrating their victory over the followers of the Sin of Sloth and the white whale with a dinner. While they were celebrating, Crusch and her men were riding back to her mansion. She had a smile on her face as Felix notice her smile.

"Is something on your mind Crusch-sama?" Felix asked her. "Nothing much. I'm still proud for Tanjiro and the others for taking down the beast" Crusch said. "Make sure we ask Yoriichi for another lesson sometime."

Suddenly the carts in the front exploded causing them to be alerted. They got to the front of the car and saw a man in white robes standing in their path. "Get out!" Crusch shouted as they jump out the cart before it exploded. Crusch and Felix stood up and stare at the man in front of them.

"Why hello there, you guys were about to hit me" the man told them. Crusch and Felix were both shock and confuse on who was this man was. They heard a laugh behind them and they turned around to the direction of the voice. A man with long brown hair was approaching them as he was saying how long he was hungry.

"Wait, are you-"

"I am the representative of Gluttony, Lye Batenkaitos" the men with fangs said. "And I am the representative of Greed, Regulus Corneas" the man in white clothing said. 'More of the witches followers!' Crusch said in her head. She got ready to fight as she grab a sword and got ready to fight. "That's not a smart move" Regulus told her as a force went for Crusch.

Blood was spilled but it didn't came from neither of the four opponents that were challenging each other. "It's rude to hurt a women you know" a voice said. "I told you to wait" another voice said. The four turn to the direction of the voice and Crusch was shock. "Yoriichi?" she said confuse. "I am not Yoriichi Tsugukuni. I am Michikatsu Tsugikuni, his twin brother" the person said.

"Yoriichi's twin brother!?" both Crusch and Felix said at the same time

"Yoriichi's twin brother!?" both Crusch and Felix said at the same time. "Akaza, I told you to wait so we can understand the situation" Michikatsu told the black hair man. "I told you my name is not Akaza, it's Hakuji Soyama" Hakuji told the black hair swordsman.

 "I told you my name is not Akaza, it's Hakuji Soyama" Hakuji told the black hair swordsman

"Besides, they just mention they know your brother" Hakuji told him. Michikatsu turn to Crusch and Felix, asking "Do you know my brother?"

"How dare you ignore us!" Regulus shouted at them as there another force cutting off Michikatsu's arm off. Crusch and Felix were shock when they saw the arm of the swordsman fell to the ground. Michikatsu turn to his missing arm and said "That was nothing but a scratch."

The arm grew back causing the Sins Representatives to be shock. "H-How!?" Regulus asked. Hakuji started laughing out loud and said "Somehow we kept our demon abilities from our previous life! We don't know how, but I thank whoever's responsible!"

Michikatsu turn to Crusch and Felix, telling them "You two get out of here. We'll catch up with you in a little bit."

"We can help you-"

"Just do what I told you to do" Michikatsu told them. Despite wanting to help these new heroes, Crusch and Felix were force to run away. Michikatsu and Hakuji turn to the Sins Representatives and they gave each other a stare down. "It seems you two are interesting people. Tell me, what is your goal?" Regulus asked them. "One of my goals is to find my brother and try to have a relationship with him again" Michikatsu told him. "One of my goals is to my find my fiancé and finally have the life I wanted" Hakuji said.

"But the one main goal we have, it's to find Muzan and make him pay!" both Hakuji and Michikatsu said at the same time. Regulus yawn and said "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to your stories." Hakuji dashed towards Regulus and started throwing punches at him. Michikatsu was dodging all of Lye's attacks and he took out his sword before saying "Moon Breath First Form: Dark Moon, Evening Palace!"

He quickly draw his sword and slashed it swiftly in a single motion, causing crescent blades originate from the slash. Lye tried to dodge it but some of the crescent blades hit him. Crusch and Felix were watching from a far as they saw one of her men running up to them. "Miss Crusch" he said as he stop behind them. "Men, go to Roswaal manor and tell them we've been attack. Now!" Crusch told him. "Yes mam!" the sir said as he started running. 

Regulus notice the man running and tried attacking him, but got a hit from the face by Hakuji. "Keep your mind in the fight!" Hakuji shouted at him. He continue punching him as Muchikatsu was slicing Lye. As of right now, it seemed like the former demon moons were putting up a good fight against the Sin Representatives.

A little far from where that was fight was happening, Tanjiro and the others were helping the villagers clean after their victory dinner. "Thank you so much for helping us clean. We still have some left overs, we would like if for you and your friends to take them" one of the villagers told Tanjiro.

"No thank you, you guys should keep it" Tanjiro told them. "Can we take some at least!?" both Rengoku and Mitsuri said as they hold some food in their hands. Yoriichi was standing by himself as he was thinking of something. "Is something wrong Yoriichi?" Emilia asked him. "No, but I have this feeling something is happening right now" Yoriichi said. The last time he felt this was before he found Muzan taking over Tanjiro's body. What could it be this time?

They heard some running as they turn and saw a man in armor was running towards the village. "Are you ok sir?" Tanjiro asked the man. The man was trying to catch his breath and said "I... Need to see... Miss Emilia."

"I am here, what's wrong?" Emilia said as she walked over to the man. "Miss Emilia... Miss Crusch... We've been attacked!" the man said, shocking everyone there. "Who attacked them!?" Emilia asked him. "I don't know, but two men came and started protecting Miss Crusch and Sir Felix. One of them, he looked like Sir Yoriichi."

That last part caught Yoriichi's attention the most. "Did he had a mark like mine with another one on the left side of his chin?" Yoriichi asked the man. "I don't know sir. He might've" the man said. Yoriichi now wanted to head to Crusch's mansion and see if they were ok, and to see who this man was. 'Michikatsu, are you finally here?' Yoriichi said in his head.

"We need to head there, now" Tanjiro said. Emilia nodded and said "We should."