Arriving Back

The sun had come up as it shine on the faces of the demon slayers. They were resting against what's left of the giant tree. They woke up as they yawn before getting ready to leave. As they were getting their carts filled, they heard multiple footsteps heading their way. They turn and saw armies of horses coming towards them. 

Many knights were riding the horses as they stop when they spotted the demon slayers. They aim their weapons at them as the demon slayers took out their swords to defend themselves. "We don't want to fight!" Rengoku shouted at them. "Hold your weapons down" they heard a female voice said. The knights put their weapons down as Crusch rode up to the front. "Miss Crusch!" Tanjiro said. 

She got off her horse as many of the knights went to see the dead body of the white whale. Crusch saw it and walked over to it. She kicked it and nothing happen. "So it is dead" Crusch said. She turn to the demon slayers and said "You guys were actually able to kill the white whale. I'm impress."

Wilhelm walked up to Tanjiro and gave him a bow. "Thank you young Kamado! Thank you for getting rid of that horrible beast that took the life of my wife" he told Tanjiro. Tanjiro smile and said "It's no problem sir. Let's hope your wife can now rest in peace."

"This is definitely going to boost up Emilia's campaign" Crusch said. "Once people find out the people she said can kill the white whale actually killed it, they're going to have more faith in her."

Tanjiro was happy to hear that, hoping more people can see the true side of Emilia. "So, still heading to Roswaal manor?" Crusch asked them. "We are. We still have a way to go" Tanjiro told them. "Let us help you. It would be my honor to help you make sure miss Emilia is safe" Wilhelm said. "It's ok, we can do this ourselves" Tanjiro told him. "Don't forget that Yoriichi is already there Wilhelm" Crusch told the old man.

She turn to them and said "Well, I'll see you all if you don't die on your way there." Tanjiro wave back at her and said farewell as well. "That's nice of her to check in on us after telling her that we were going to go kill the white whale" Tanjiro said with a smile. "But she still expects us to die" Muichiro said. 

Time Skip brought you by this

A/N: I can imagine Muzan telling Tanjiro to give him another chance, and Tanjiro saying "What about my family, did you give them a chance!?"

They were close to the mansion as they were arriving to the village. Tanjiro look out the cart and saw the houses up ahead. "We're almost there!" he said. As they were getting closer, they saw an explosion go off. 

A couple minutes earlier:

Base on orders from Emilia, Yoriichi was helping the villagers evacuate their homes. "I'm sorry you have to leave your home, but there are bad people coming this way" he told some of the villagers. Most of them listen to him since they knew about his reputation that he has in their world. 'Hopefully Tanjiro and the others are having a better time right now' Yoriichi said in his head.