It's been a long while. I'm making a choice

Hello!

I haven't been active on wattpad for almost a year I think?

I've been receiving notifications on my Gmail Acc seeing that people are still reading this book of mine I wrote few years back. I cringe at this book now. Literally HAHAHAH.

I probably wrote this when I was 12-13? Turning 15 this November 26, and something has been pushing me to write again. But I don't think I have the motivation and determination to think of new titles and plots for a new story, and second I'm very busy with school these days. I've also thought about deleting all my works? But this book has like 83.k something and I just think it's wasteful if I delete this.

Editing this book is also time consuming and rereading all of this is just pure blehhh HAHAHA. First of all why tf would I write like that? Bruh, and the plotsss NOOOOO. I like the titles of each chapter though.

I forgot to mention I've stopped stanning Bangtan for a while now, I still support but that BTS fan girl in me is no longer there (Please don't come for me). It's just that, you know that feeling when something's done a lot for you and you think their job is done? Yeah that's what I felt. I think BTS had a huge impact on my life and I love that, I'm thankful too.

Well to those who are still waiting for updates and stuff idk if people are still interested, please comment and let me know what you think I should do? Idk I can't really think rn, I want to continue this and maybe edit this story and make it better? But I'm also hesitating cause this book has a good amount of chapters, and rewriting the whole thing would be tiring.

I guess I'll be waiting for comments then if there are lol.

Hope you all are doing great! Despite the pandemic I hope everyone's healthy and happy. Nice being here again. Byebye!