#49 Im back

The feeling of anger and hatred for someone is not always there but when that person shows up and shows his/her face all the anger boils back up

Chaeyoon your rival has come  back to korea and has come to make your life hell again.

Youve been through enough and its time to stop. You freeze when you heard about the horrifying news, you turned off the TV and just gazed out of nowhere.

Then Jungkook shows up and asked you.

Jungkook: Are you ok Y/N? Is something wrong?

Y/N: You didnt hear the news? ChaeYoon is back here in korea.

His eyes went big and he immediately panicked

Jungkook: WE NEED TO LEAVE FAST!!

He screamed at the top of his lungs.
I know that he doesn't want our kids getting hurt by her again. I've lost 2 babies already and im not losing my fifth child.

Jungkook: Come on lets pack our things hurry!

You nod and went upstairs, but then you both heard the doorbell ring. Then the maid came running to both of you and her eyes were wide.

Maid Junri: Maa'm ChaeYoon is here!

You and Jungkook looked at each other in the eye and panicked. Then you heard a familiar voice.

ChaeYoon: Nice seeing both of you as a happy couple huh? Well hello Y/N long time no see?

Jungkook: Really!? You already have no respect in talking to someone and you also trespassed our property!

ChaeYoon: Calm down kook im not here to ruin your fun with " her " im just here to see if your kids are doing ok.

You were furious so you spoke up and snapped back at her.

Y/N: Why do you care huh? You've already trespassed and you still have a nerve to lay a hand on my kids?

She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms over her chest.

Jungkook: Just get out! We dont need you here.

She didnt listen and just stood there.
Then the twins went down and held your hand.

Jihan: Mommy who's she??

Y/N: Oh.. she's no one dont mind her cause she's not a good example to kids ok?

He nods and holds your hand thighter.
Then Junhwa speaks up too.

Junhwa: She's awfully looking mean mommy...

Then ChaeYoon speaks up too.

ChaeYoon: Hello there kids I'm ChaeYoon your dadd'ys friend.

Jihan: Why would my dad be friemds with a person that who is not a good example to others?

( OHHHHH!!!! HE SAVAGE 😆😏😏😎 )

She rolls her eyes again and flipped her hair.

Jungkook: TRUE. Well yeah rolling your eyes at children is not a great example to them, its because your teaching how to be a bitch like you

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

You laughed silently and ChaYoon just went out the house and left without her weaves.

( see what i did there?😏😏 )

Then both of your kids went down the the living room to watch TV. You and Jungkook sat down next to them with smiles on your faces.

You were happy that you have amazing kids and a caring husband like Jungkook. You were thankful that God gave you two amazing and savage kids.

××××××××××

Since I'm a bit lazy today imma justake a quote down there ⬇⬇⬇⬇

××××××××××

Being a parent doesn't mean only about kids. It's also a stage in your life where God gives you a human being that can make you very happy.

Just love what you have right now and dont be afraid to do what you want in life.

" Always speak of what you feel and never be sorry for being real ".

×××××××××××××××

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!

Guys were almost near the end of this story! I hope your enjoying it while it last

Thanks you again for keeping up with me

That's why I love you all thx for supporting mehhhh

Love You!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Bye♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Let's appreciate Bangtan's hard work from 2018 to 2019♡

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I purple you all💜💜💜💜💜

- Taehyung

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo♡♡♡♡♡♡

AGAIN-----

I LOVE YOUUUUUUU ALLLLLLL♡♡♡♡♡♡